A couple of guys sweating hard

sleepy

24 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

A...................no.

Are you still offered a bonus at Boomaker?  I’m sure as hell not.  Nothing else US based has limits worth anything.  Have to go to locals for that, but at any bonus book your limits suck or they’re slashed so low leaving no reason to even play there anymore.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Are you still offered a bonus at Boomaker?  I’m sure as hell not.  Nothing else US based has limits worth anything.  Have to go to locals for that, but at any bonus book your limits suck or they’re slashed so low leaving no reason to even play there anymore.

Cut off BM bonuses long ago.............but many other options.

BetOnline/SB both have had large limits and bonuses for years and years.

13 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

LOL, many other sports other than GOLF, lololololol.

I’m aware.  However I remain amazed that you still get bonuses and full limits anywhere.  My gambling buddy got limited to $100 max on NBA sides at Bookmaker of all places last year.  He was fucking pissed but had crushed them enough for a while.

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I’m aware.  However I remain amazed that you still get bonuses and full limits anywhere.  My gambling buddy got limited to $100 max on NBA sides at Bookmaker of all places last year.  He was fucking pissed but had crushed them enough for a while.

Look at this ignorant fuk. His name is Gmcarroll33 and he preaches 14 to 1 on Alabama is a fools bet when you can do a rolling 6 game ML parlay on Bama and get paid a lot more.:laugh

Not shocking, it's ignorant Gmcarroll33 and we know how damaged his cultist brain has gotten. 

9 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

brock hangs out with flyingillini

hes a total fukin loser 

illini just another jewish silver spoon that thinks he is entitled to be an arrogant prick, even though he never did anything useful

landers thinks he's entitled to just drive around eating all day, and never did anything useful

2 peas in a pod

9 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Know of nobody that has had limits cut at BOL or SB.............and until just recently this year (after about 20 years), they eliminated bonuses to some.

But you are correct, I cannot get bonuses ANYWHERE, no bonuses, or in some cases, not even allowed to play at some shops. 

As far as Bookmaker, allowed to play there, but no bonuses for me or betpoints. 

14 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Know of nobody that has had limits cut at BOL or SB.............and until just recently this year (after about 20 years), they eliminated bonuses to some.

But you are correct, I cannot get bonuses ANYWHERE, no bonuses, or in some cases, not even allowed to play at some shops. 

As far as Bookmaker, allowed to play there, but no bonuses for me or betpoints. 

sad that bol is now eliminating bonuses, but it was a good run... people (me included) had limits cut on LIVE BETTING, and that stupid timer, and now they just randomly cancel bets when the game moves the other way

so live betting is completely worthless there, for a few years it was a freaking gold mine though.  pretty sure i made more on live betting at bol than every other gambling angle in my lifetime combined

i did get dealt 4 aces on a goofball 1-handed $5 ux ddb (with 3x) last week though, too bad no kicker even on redraw (difference between 12k/30k)

nervous times pushing that button with 18k on the line for a 2/3/4... was still my biggest handpay ever

2 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

illini just another jewish silver spoon that thinks he is entitled to be an arrogant prick, even though he never did anything useful

landers thinks he's entitled to just drive around eating all day, and never did anything useful

2 peas in a pod

Brock is life

BLOUSE

Santa Bruta por vida quey

Illini

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

sad that bol is now eliminating bonuses, but it was a good run... people (me included) had limits cut on LIVE BETTING, and that stupid timer, and now they just randomly cancel bets when the game moves the other way

so live betting is completely worthless there, for a few years it was a freaking gold mine though.  pretty sure i made more on live betting at bol than every other gambling angle in my lifetime combined

i did get dealt 4 aces on a goofball 1-handed $5 ux ddb (with 3x) last week though, too bad no kicker even on redraw (difference between 12k/30k)

nervous times pushing that button with 18k on the line for a 2/3/4... was still my biggest handpay ever

Nice , had only one hand pay on UX lifetime......................and split that with Bobby.

Nice hit

As far as BOL, yes they do cut limits on LIVE betting

3 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

People on twitter sticking up for the play because it’s Fezzik and it’s value.

It was only value if you agree with his opinion of what the fair value was. :laugh

I would suggest he was wrong. If they played each other 100 times purdue would not win 99 of them.

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

Wow, nice hit, I've been dealt 4 Aces at least 5-6 times, never with the kicker. I only play nickles or dimes though.

Just now, mikeman said:

It was only value if you agree with his opinion of what the fair value was. :laugh

I would suggest he was wrong. If they played each other 100 times purdue would not win 99 of them.

Purdue had lost to 13+ seeds the last two years,one constant is the coach.  That would be reason enough not to play Purdue.  It’s not like it was -1000.  Now Painter has lost three years in a row to much worse seeds.  There has to be a point where the reward isn’t worth the risk.  

5 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Purdue had lost to 13+ seeds the last two years,one constant is the coach.  That would be reason enough not to play Purdue.  It’s not like it was -1000.  Now Painter has lost three years in a row to much worse seeds.  There has to be a point where the reward isn’t worth the risk.  

I understand the logic of thinking that  a #1 has only lost 1 time to a #16 in something like 150 tries - therefore it's at least 99%. But that presumes that purdue deserved to be a #1 and that FD deserved to be a 16. Purdue was prob more like a true #3 or so and they lose far more often.

33 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I understand the logic of thinking that  a #1 has only lost 1 time to a #16 in something like 150 tries - therefore it's at least 99%. But that presumes that purdue deserved to be a #1 and that FD deserved to be a 16. Purdue was prob more like a true #3 or so and they lose far more often.

150-1 when the game is 0-0 and a 23 pt favorite

not 54-53 with 7 minutes left. they arent 150-1 from there

team was super tight maybe the guy didnt have a t.v 

55 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Totally agree.  The 4 top seeds are a notch down from what we are accustomed to.  I can see Houston getting knocked off today also.

6 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

painter sucks. that #0 guy didnt know what to do on offense. killed any flow. yet he kept him in all the way to the end

The Big10 sucks period.  23 years since the Flintstones won it all which was the last Big10 team to win it.  Without Ohio State's 2 natty's in football (starting with that bs call against Miami) they'd only have Michigan to bank on since 1997.  Painter is as good of a coach as Purdue is going to get.