A couple of guys sweating hard

sleepy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I just dont think you can pretend basketball is like football, where a #1 team  over a small college playing for money is a total physical mismatch.  Purdue's huge advantage in height was a non factor because it wasn't a dunk fest, FD made the shots down the stretch while purdue missed, add in that farliegh out hustled purdue by a huge margin and the result isn't a total shock.  it was never a 99-1 or even a 45-1 chance, it was  a 15 or 20-1 chance considering purdue just wasn't a basketball powerhouse.

good point. basketball is always iffy where football bama vs sanford wins every single time. and football you dont really choke except for garoppolo missing key throws. but that #0 on purdue was a deer in the headlights the entire last 10 minutes. i couldnt believe they left him in. izzo wins that game he would grab someones neck with 10 miunutes left and b1tch the entire bench out 

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Do you know Ray @ BM?

Everyone knows Ray lol. He's the public face of BM in a lot of ways and does a lot of their media. 

I've never done media for BM, but I have for BOL and another book. Particularly for Esports and political betting.

If you want to ascertain whether or not I work for BM, I can send you a digital paystub as long as it stays between us.

Also, not going to answer whether or not I know anyone else. Don't want to out myself too much.

13 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Everyone knows Ray lol. He's the public face of BM in a lot of ways and does a lot of their media. 

I've never done media for BM, but I have for BOL and another book. Particularly for Esports and political betting.

If you want to ascertain whether or not I work for BM, I can send you a digital paystub as long as it stays between us.

Also, not going to answer whether or not I know anyone else. Don't want to out myself too much.

Paystub is unnecessary Hines.

15 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

We're going to need the front and back of your license along with a power or water bill, then when you send it we'll tell you it's not a clear image and we need it again.  :lol

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

We're going to need the front and back of your license along with a power or water bill, then when you send it we'll tell you it's not a clear image and we need it again.  :lol

Even though we instantly accepted your 5k deposited the max payout is 2k per week

every time purdue crossed half court they were double teamed. so they had a 3v2 in the paint and never pushed it even then. i know they arent the quickest guys but they have some high recruits that are good athletes and can drive the ball they just choose to wait for 5v5 

that down syndrome guy outcoached "one of the best" by a mile 

8 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You're just flat out lying, fraud.

I've made 90% of my wagers in Las Vegas and nobody here would say that about me.

That's never been a secret, dipshit.  You know nothing.  But thanks for exposing yourself as a liar.

Do you know Iowa! from 2+2?  Is he really as legit as they come?  Most bow to him and admit he’s leaps and bounds the best there is.  His Pinny bankroll sure backed it up.  He even ran ImStillBen off who was pretty sharp.  That forum being dead is sad.

50 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Do you know Iowa! from 2+2?  Is he really as legit as they come?  Most bow to him and admit he’s leaps and bounds the best there is.  His Pinny bankroll sure backed it up.  He even ran ImStillBen off who was pretty sharp.  That forum being dead is sad.

I don't know Iowa.  Not sure who that is.  I know Ben and I've met him in person. 

Haven't ever really posted at 2+2 and haven't even looked at it in years.

9 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I don't know Iowa.  Not sure who that is.  I know Ben and I've met him in person. 

Haven't ever really posted at 2+2 and haven't even looked at it in years.

Pretty sure he was Forgetwallstreet at SBR before that forum fell apart and he came over to 2+2.  Last I saw he primarily trolls Rsigs on twitter.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I don't remember that user either.  Must have been after my time at SBR.

Pretty sure he was pre 2010 there.  Still the only poster I’ve seen floating a 2 million plus bankroll at Pinny amongst other places.  Most like durito and plenty kind of admitted their place in retrospect to him.  Who knows, I just likef him bc he was smart and bet golf like I do.

21 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Pretty sure he was pre 2010 there.  Still the only poster I’ve seen floating a 2 million plus bankroll at Pinny amongst other places.  Most like durito and plenty kind of admitted their place in retrospect to him.  Who knows, I just likef him bc he was smart and bet golf like I do.

Just looked him up.  He only had 342 posts.  Interacted with him once in the Think Tank apparently.  But only one post.

On 3/18/2023 at 4:15 PM, milwaukee mike said:

monkey's a solid dude, i feel like he would help anyone out that asks

but i think he missed his calling as a lawyer since he does like to argue

i like finding out i'm wrong about something because then i learned something new... not everyone is like that... we can all respect each other though

I've schooled Dumb Monkey over and over again. I'm also constantly exposing his many lies. It's a pattern 

On 3/18/2023 at 12:11 PM, Bigrunner said:

Indiana beat Purdue twice.  Big deal right? Gotta like Miami +2 tomorrow?

Kent St missed so many bunny's yesterday.  Had zero bigs to stop Trace Jackson and Indiana should bounce after their deceiving win? With that said can we depend on Miami. 

Miami solid. Good coach. Played Duke very tough.  Don't understand how they lose to FSU after being up by 25. Had a very deep run last year. Elite 8 I believe.  I'm taking Miami +2.

On 3/18/2023 at 1:27 PM, FairWarning said:

Trace Johnson was very impressive.  

On 3/18/2023 at 2:43 PM, Bigrunner said:

Dominated both ends of the floor.  Kent had no size to match up. Miami a different animal. 

Pretty much nailed it. Hope Hines Ward tailed and even the Neo-Nazis got the money.

On 3/18/2023 at 12:11 PM, Bigrunner said:

Indiana beat Purdue twice.  Big deal right? Gotta like Miami +2 tomorrow?

Kent St missed so many bunny's yesterday.  Had zero bigs to stop Trace Jackson and Indiana should bounce after their deceiving win? With that said can we depend on Miami. 

Miami solid. Good coach. Played Duke very tough.  Don't understand how they lose to FSU after being up by 25. Had a very deep run last year. Elite 8 I believe.  I'm taking Miami +2.

Don't see many write-ups like this at Double Standard Hoffa's Place.  Probably because it's a political and culture war forum under the guise of a sports and gambling forum.

I'll ask again did anyone tail me on the Hurricanes. They have also a been a great bet in the Wncaa.