I need a job

D-Hustle

Right there with you...These motherfuckers advertising jobs everywhere are not hiring...They are getting by stating no one wants to work...Just had a interview at Home Depot today...Response was" I have your info"...I expect an offer soon which will be part time and 4 hours a day at 16.00 per hour...But what they don't realize is 1 hour drive time (back and forth) and 5.00 worth of gas means I will spend 21.00 to make 64.00...People are so stupid...When/If they call me back I will tell them I want  2 or 3 10 hour days...In the meantime they get by with spreading their bullshit...

20 hours ago, Buster said:

Right there with you...These motherfuckers advertising jobs everywhere are not hiring...They are getting by stating no one wants to work...Just had a interview at Home Depot today...Response was" I have your info"...I expect an offer soon which will be part time and 4 hours a day at 16.00 per hour...But what they don't realize is 1 hour drive time (back and forth) and 5.00 worth of gas means I will spend 21.00 to make 64.00...People are so stupid...When/If they call me back I will tell them I want  2 or 3 10 hour days...In the meantime they get by with spreading their bullshit...

Hey Buster why are you working at Home Creepo?

2 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

Hey Buster why are you working at Home Creepo?

Was just trying to get part time 20 hours a week getting carts out of the lot and staying on the Obamacare plan of receiving healthcare for 7.00 a month... They don't want to hire no one...They just post they do...All companies are shaming the public...Saying they are hiring and they continue to fool public into thinking no one wants to work,now the public thinks that is true and doesn't even flinch when they have to checkout their own groceries etc...Need to make 12k a year...Self employed for 30 years,since gambling/Rico conviction ,fuck these motherfuckers...I have no kids etc so if the future pays for that shit I don't care...

28 minutes ago, Buster said:

Was just trying to get part time 20 hours a week getting carts out of the lot and staying on the Obamacare plan of receiving healthcare for 7.00 a month... They don't want to hire no one...They just post they do...All companies are shaming the public...Saying they are hiring and they continue to fool public into thinking no one wants to work,now the public thinks that is true and doesn't even flinch when they have to checkout their own groceries etc...Need to make 12k a year...Self employed for 30 years,since gambling/Rico conviction ,fuck these motherfuckers...I have no kids etc so if the future pays for that shit I don't care...

What state are you in?

23 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

Bus driving is a good job pays good 👍

I actually admire your work ethic and enjoy reading your posts..But there is no way I would ever consider driving derelicts across town or even piece of shit children to school..The amount of shit you have to put up with would disqualify me...

40 minutes ago, Buster said:

I actually admire your work ethic and enjoy reading your posts..But there is no way I would ever consider driving derelicts across town or even piece of shit children to school..The amount of shit you have to put up with would disqualify me...

Yes but that's not for your career you can choose different schedules, different routes , different times like pm shifts all the kids are home or you can pick routes that go to the city no kids here just hard working normal people or am shifts that nobody rides of course u won't like probably the times and days off will be tue, wed or wed thur, thur Friday, but once you pass a year or two you can have better work schedules routes 

On 3/21/2023 at 11:55 PM, mikeman said:

Isn't everyone hiring? By the way, if you spend $5 in gas, that means it costs you 5 bucks, you cant consider driving time to be worth work wages.

Yes everyone is hiring but nobody is getting hired.  Biden's America is similar to North Korea all lies.