Bump this for Thursday NHL

Moldoveanu

2 scenarios imo Montreal at +190 will win or this game goes over because I'm pretty sure Montreal wants pay back they scored 5 in Florida and 3 and 1st period I'm sure they will do that in fg plus Montreal been playing better and scoring a lot too plus Florida just played and its on back to back they will be tired and Montreal rested will give them problems

2 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

Loser it's 6.5 at -125

Then that should tell you something dummy..... you are the dumbest bus driver I know.......it’s been about 6 months since YOUA on your last parlay so it must be time to re up your account pal.... any person, let alone a bus driver that ships half his salary yearly to bookies is not smart, must live at home with parents, and has no wife or girlfriend.  What a life....     Oh wait that describes you perfectly SMOLDY:laughing-smiley-face:

3 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

Then that should tell you something dummy..... you are the dumbest bus driver I know.......it’s been about 6 months since YOUA on your last parlay so it must be time to re up your account pal.... any person, let alone a bus driver that ships half his salary yearly to bookies is not smart, must live at home with parents, and has no wife or girlfriend.  What a life....     Oh wait that describes you perfectly SMOLDY:laughing-smiley-face:

guy makes like $100k a year and doesnt care his home country might be plowed over. cares about hookers and parlays thats all 

5 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

I live alone dum ass for about 5 years dick head I can do whatever I want because I got a job that If I want will get that money if I need it