Boys, I'm planning on having a kid

KingRevolver

On 5/17/2023 at 5:51 AM, milwaukee mike said:

i guess we're supposed to believe this, even though the test is on one laptop, and the results are on a totally different laptop?

unless the command button moved places, and the laptop changed from silver to black while you were taking the test

You ever hear of a camera having flash, stupid fuck?

Actually, I better take it easy on you.  The last time you ran off like a bitch for a few months.  Quite the childish hissy-fit.  Don't think I forgot.  LMAO

14 hours ago, KingRevolver said:

You ever hear of a camera having flash, stupid fuck?

Actually, I better take it easy on you.  The last time you ran off like a bitch for a few months.  Quite the childish hissy-fit.  Don't think I forgot.  LMAO

here we go again with the nonsense

i came back because i thought you were done posting, that's how horrible you are

if you had a brain or any decency whatsoever you would look in the mirror and ask what makes you such a complete asshole that even strangers want nothing to do with you on the internet

people will leave a website just because you are there, and you take some kind of pride in that :laugh

Think real long and hard before you do it.....

18 LOOOONNNGGG years the child AND mom will demand plenty of your attention,sanity and best of all.....money

My daughter just turned 18 and this November my son will be 18

I'm almost at the finish line....

With whats left of my nerves and my tattered wallet.

If you need any other advice feel free to ask