The new city of champions

WVU

2 hours ago, WVU said:

Heat are dismantling the Celtics.  Sorry, bean town.  You can’t win with one guy.

I always assumed you were smarter then Some statements you make?    That one guy for Boston ( Tatum) has been a none factor in both 4th quarters and also a turnover machine in both 4th quarters.  So its hardly a 1 man team.   Miami on the other hand is and has been winning with 1 guy.  Jimmy buckets has been great every game this playoff as he usually is.   Bam Bam is just a dumb sidekick.....

Miami coach is about as good as it gets in the NBA.  Guy has been doing it for years... Celtics coach on other hand can not get these guys attention, might as well call another timeout and throw the clipboard down between Tatum, Brown and williams and let them draw up the next play....

come play some poker some night soon WVU...

10 hours ago, FairWarning said:

I usually play the team facing elimination 1H in the next game.  I’m not sure I can do it with this coach, players may have shut him out.

reggie miller was blasting him all game long. so thats not a bitter jealous guy bashing him thats a nba analyst pointing out pure facts. guy might be the worst hire of all time at this specific year