TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

UC Berkeley just hired the D.A. that San Francisco voters recalled and sent packing.

WTF?

Democrats always take care of their own. No matter how bad they suck they always are rewarded with high paying jobs after the voters send them packing.

• Replies 69.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Thank God.

At least it's still complicated enough of a process to keep the full blown retards out.

Actually it's a pretty simple concept.  

Voting for president is useless. 

Voting for congress is more useful. 

I choose to do neither. 

8 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

In. Michigan, all you need is a valid drivers license.

The Dems did a study in WA and found that minorities statistically obtain drivers licenses at a lower rate than whites. So they passed a law that made all eligible voters subject to jury duty and ramped up voter registration efforts in the hoods.

It's a stunt to get fewer whites and more minorities on juries. 

Coming soon to all blue states I'm sure.

53 minutes ago, The X said:

Are you related th TeddyKGB.?

:laughYou are slower than a retarded sloth.

I just told you I don't vote. Therfore I'm not affiliated with any party. 

Go shine up your wicked cool AR'S and try to find another troll job.  

Just because you don't vote doesn't mean you're not a Democrat, dipshit.

Sorry not sorry my guns scare you, little boy.

Shocker that Biden‘s SCOTUS nominee that couldn‘t define a woman, and spent her career giving lesser sentences to pedophiles was the only judge that voted yes for union workers to strike and destroy property.  See below as Ted Cruz explains how pathetic every Biden nominee truly is.

IMG_1635.webp

18 hours ago, vitalyo said:

У Пэт одни из лучших реплик!:димер

Исходя из тучной свиньи. 

изображение.png.3b91b08e757357c3d1af77eb27d0433d.png

Can you say something smart, answer on the topic? Instead of sending pictures of pigs or using phrases from Russian propaganda? And I can:
1. The second army of the world failed to conquer Ukraine in 1.5 years.
2.RF lost the battle for Kherson and Kharkov.
3. The total power of Western countries is more than 50% of world GDP. Russia has only 2% of world GDP.
4. Western technologies are more modern, there are more of them, they are deadlier.
5.Ukrainians are fighting for their home. Russians are fighting for someone else.
6.Ukraine is not Chechnya, this is not little Georgia, this is not Syria. Ukraine is a 40 million state with a powerful army and allies.

38 minutes ago, Wirys32 said:

Thanks to all US citizens who support my state. We, the inhabitants of Eastern Ukraine, are against the Russian occupation. We, Russian-speaking Ukrainians, stand for Ukraine.

Fvck Ukraine no such a country.!The terrorist organization "urkaina" must be completely eliminated! 

Anyway all this bullshit that you are talking about and the answers you will find in "Ukrainian war thread". 

13 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Fvck Ukraine no such a country.!The terrorist organization "urkaina" must be completely eliminated! 

Anyway all this bullshit that you are talking about and the answers you will find in "Ukrainian war thread". 

This is not nonsense. You can go to Wikipedia and read:
1. How many weapons have already been transferred by the stars of the West.
2. How many territories have already been liberated by the Ukrainian army.
3.Russia invaded Ukraine, not the other way around. And this fact cannot be disputed.
4. Nobody supports Russia, even China does not transfer its weapons to Russia. This is also a fact.

I am a Russian-speaking Ukrainian from Mariupol. I fully support the Ukrainian army and government. Thousands of residents of Mariupol are now helping Ukraine. And those few who remained in the destroyed Mariupol are waiting for the liberation of the city from the Russian Nazis.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread