A message to my fellow Gen Xer's on this 2015 Memorial Day

Sol Diabler

heading out fishing, no need to thank anyone, life is ok, but these taxes are outrageous diabler, im getting buttfucked regularly by the MAN.

gonna go slay some fish and destroy the bass hopefully, the MAN can't stop me from doing that, i paid $30 boat registration, $28 fishing license, $26 park permit, COME AT ME.

gonna go fuk shit up today

later diabler

if people are happier now than earlier generations, why are more people getting divorced, declaring bankruptcy, suicides, etc etc

Success and/or money does not = happiness. I truly believe that.

Maybe thats part of the problem. Too many people buy into that myth.

Success and/or money does not = happiness. I truly believe that.

Maybe thats part of the problem. Too many people buy into that myth.

words of wisdom right there

once you have enough money for adequate food, clothing, shelter... the excess is gonna make you unhappy from what I've seen, the more you get the more unsatisfied you get

guys with 90k cars want 150k cars, and then they have to watch them every second. life becomes a series of irritations when you get to that point where you're so rich you think your shit don't stink

words of wisdom right there

once you have enough money for adequate food, clothing, shelter... the excess is gonna make you unhappy from what I've seen, the more you get the more unsatisfied you get

guys with 90k cars want 150k cars, and then they have to watch them every second. life becomes a series of irritations when you get to that point where you're so rich you think your shit don't stink

Until they piss off the wrong guy and get a bullet

For the ones that need help...

Memorial Day started as an event to honor Union soldiers, who had died during the American Civil War. It was inspired by the way people in the Southern states honored their dead. After World War I, it was extended to include all men and women, who died in any war or military action.