TGF posters and their TV counterparts...

KingRevolver

Thrones looks gay to me and I'll never give it a chance. Just like I'd never watch Star Wars, Star Trek or any of that shit.

King of Queens is still funny. Just don't like the later seasons when the wife turned into a pig. She went from a solid 8 to looking like Kinger.

Agree with the thoughts on Leah. She went from incredible body to a disaster.

Not all about having babies. Chick put on like 100 pounds while she was pregnant. That is just letting yourself become a mess.

Yeah, I guess it falls under the Fantasy category, but there's way less spells/magic than Harry Potter. I'm also not really into anything that falls under this category... but I make an exception for this show.

Do I have to watch the first one to understand what's happening? I'll see if it's on demand. Bricks character looks unfriendly.

Do I have to watch the first one to understand what's happening? I'll see if it's on demand. Bricks character looks unfriendly.

Yes.

I never liked anything like this either. But like this show. Have to watch from season 1 though.

I have the first two seasons on did if you want them. Lmk

Thrones looks gay to me and I'll never give it a chance. Just like I'd never watch Star Wars, Star Trek or any of that shit.

King of Queens is still funny. Just don't like the later seasons when the wife turned into a pig. She went from a solid 8 to looking like Kinger.

Yeah I don't know the difference between Star Trek or Star Wars, I've never seen either, I just know one has the guy with big ears and he died recently and one has a gold robot. And one has "Luke I am your father". The only movie like that I've seen is space balls.

I can't stand it when carry gets huge, she's hot for sex then waffles. 555-LOGS. Scooter and beans. I love king of queens. A. Spooner is the man.