You guys have been mean to me lately, but here's another boxing winner...

KingRevolver

Khan wins inside distance -124 @ 5Dimes

Khan is beyond motivated for this one and knows Mayweather is possibly next.

Algieri isn't even a 2nd tier fighter. He's only been in the spotlight the last couple of years because he beat Provodnikov- which any clown who technically boxes can do.

Khan not really a KO artist, but his quickness will overwhelm Algieri. The ref will stop the bleeding around the 7th or 8th round.

Kinger you make us post like its 1989, we are loyal to the winners but if this doesn't cash you better look out. I'm gonna dress up as a hot woman and punch you in the face when you come running to help me with my bag of dildos. I have to sign up at tinydic just to post a photo. Yanks would have better working conditions building stadiums in Qatar, poor fucker, managing us goons and this forum, no wonder he took a break from gambling, you are a tough boss and these working conditions are crap. We will strike.

Kinger, fuck yanks, keep the Ws coming. My AC broke I'm just hot and bothered. I didn't mean what I said, except for the dressing up part, a dress would be nice, my nuts need to breathe

Kinger you make us post like its 1989, we are loyal to the winners but if this doesn't cash you better look out. I'm gonna dress up as a hot woman and punch you in the face when you come running to help me with my bag of dildos. I have to sign up at tinydic just to post a photo. Yanks would have better working conditions building stadiums in Qatar, poor fucker, managing us goons and this forum, no wonder he took a break from gambling, you are a tough boss and these working conditions are crap. We will strike.

Kinger, fuck yanks, keep the Ws coming. My AC broke I'm just hot and bothered. I didn't mean what I said, except for the dressing up part, a dress would be nice, my nuts need to breathe

Hey fuck face bet the Tigers tonight.

Final touches being put to the new forum, pal. Can't wait :cheers

WHEN WILL THE FIGHT BE WON? (1)

5k USD NO BUY

6:45 PM

CHRIS ALGIERI VRS AMIR KHAN: WHEN WILL THE FIGHT B

Rounds 1-3 +650

Rounds 4-6 +400

Rounds 7-9 +450

Rounds 10-12 +700

Full Distance

I can get better odds on the fight ending in 7-9 than on Khan winning in 7-9. Brilliant

AMIR KHAN - KO, TKO or DQ -125

Kingers confidence level 0-10?

Well, I'd love to say that every play I make is a 10, otherwise I wouldn't make it, but that's a lie...

This particular play is an 8.

This is just a complete mismatch. Khan is a very good fighter coming off a great victory over Devon Alexander. He wants to fight Mayweather next, and I think he wants to put on a show tonight. He's not going to hold back. His only weakness is that he has a weak jaw, but Algieri has zero power.

If Algieri runs like a bitch all night then sure, it could easily go the distance... but I don't think that's going to happen. Algieri will take some chances since he can't actually outbox Khan. Once he takes those chances, Khan will take advantage, and the ref will end up stopping this fight.

Well, I'd love to say that every play I make is a 10, otherwise I wouldn't make it, but that's a lie...

This particular play is an 8.

This is just a complete mismatch. Khan is a very good fighter coming off a great victory over Devon Alexander. He wants to fight Mayweather next, and I think he wants to put on a show tonight. He's not going to hold back. His only weakness is that he has a weak jaw, but Algieri has zero power.

If Algieri runs like a bitch all night then sure, it could easily go the distance... but I don't think that's going to happen. Algieri will take some chances since he can't actually outbox Khan. Once he takes those chances, Khan will take advantage, and the ref will end up stopping this fight.

And that is why the forum will ultimately grow, the bossman bringing the goods. The drama fills the time, but this is what people are looking for....thousands of people are looking for what to bet on this fight and, one day, they'll all find their boxing plays here.

:cigar