After considerable reflection about the posters here at TGF I have come to the conclusion-----(team Ohio loading up an All Star Team)

Guest boatboatboat

I never knew who was from where really, always thought Smoke was a Detroit Michigan guy.

Anyone from Detroit or Michigan other than BigBill365? I think the former Red Wing goalie Deuce was a Detroit guy.

Live in Windsor now. Home of the Plommer.

I am a detroit guy. Love the D. Its only a 45 minute drive depending on traffic

Maryland may have journeyman in it, so there is that.

Mini-America, mountains, plains, plateaus, ocean, and the bay. DC is ours as well, essentially. Not to mention it's the most affluent state in the union. 2 NFL teams play in md, a leg of the triple crown, the best food on the planet, dominant talent in football and hoops as well as owning lacrosse...We bring the pain in every category. To top it off, the best state flag by far.

Maryland may have journeyman in it, so there is that.

Mini-America, mountains, plains, plateaus, ocean, and the bay. DC is ours as well, essentially. Not to mention it's the most affluent state in the union. 2 NFL teams play in md, a leg of the triple crown, the best food on the planet, dominant talent in football and hoops as well as owning lacrosse...We bring the pain in every category. To top it off, the best state flag by far.

you talk as though teams from maryland win every sports championship lol

dominance? duke played wisconsin in hoops, ohio st played oregon in football, on the pro side it was kc/sf, sea/ne, cle/gs... correct me if i'm wrong but i don't see any maryland teams except lacrosse where they choked again, this time to denver lolol

you talk as though teams from maryland win every sports championship lol

dominance? duke played wisconsin in hoops, ohio st played oregon in football, on the pro side it was kc/sf, sea/ne, cle/gs... correct me if i'm wrong but i don't see any maryland teams except lacrosse where they choked again, this time to denver lolol

Mike, you went to a dark and far too serious place.

we take our sports seriously here! not that any milwaukee teams play that way though...

Maryland was a dog in the lax title game you thought they "choked" in, Denvers best player is a transfer from MD, the team they beat in the final 4 is from MD, and the MD women won the title...so a decent year for lacrosse in the state, but I don't give a hoot, just mistook this thread for enjoyable banter. I love the MD flag, but I don't have any official rankings.

MD has Navy

Hopkins

Blue crabs

Old bay (best seasoning the world has ever known)

Under Aumour

It's just a dominant force of goodness. No offense intended to Wiscy. Just a proud Marylander looking for a safe place to post.

Born and raised in the greatest redneck town in Ohio. We've got the mighty Ohio river at the southern border. We've got the Wayne National forest just 3 miles outside town.

It's the northern edge of coal mining country. Fighting, Fucking and Football. Even the chicks like to throw down round here.

The nation's oldest, continuous running Memorial Day parade stepped off once again Monday morning. The 147th annual Ironton-Lawrence County Memorial Day Parade brought a host of bands, fire trucks and beauty queens down Center and 3rd streets and through downtown, memorializing those who fought for our nation's freedom.

If that ain't country, I'll kiss your ass!