Rachel and Jessica :)

Astrodome4life

Sorry Ladies 1st Jessica.. AXE Keith aka BIGGAMBLERZ27 would be the best thing ever for TGF... He was a Marine and sniper, pro poker player, pro gambler, has 50 grand in cash so much more. Sorry Jessica take a backseat to Keith he needs to be the next AXE.. Boat , MikeYanks know... As far as videos goes Rachel you can try but when BIGGAMBLERZ27 does one things spice up around here.. Rachel I know you said you are into chicks now but when he is in his suit showing his cigar , liquor collection ..doing coke, in his underware.. I know it turns you on... Ha, ha, ha, fellas I am on a roll tonight... Just call me sweetie frog fries...

When did TGF turn into match.com or tinder? Mr. X sorry you can't measure up to Keith.. Jessica said Keith looked sexy in his suit...just sayin..

yeah its really pretty sad here

guys posting pictures of models/actresses and drooling all over them

falling down to their knees and licking the boots of these site sponsors

lots of posters here not getting any puzzy

yeah its really pretty sad here

guys posting pictures of models/actresses and drooling all over them

falling down to their knees and licking the boots of these site sponsors

lots of posters here not getting any puzzy

Yeah I am sure you get crazy pussy, I saw your grocery store video of you rummaging through the bargain bin for jolly rancher soda.

Sorry Ladies 1st Jessica.. AXE Keith aka BIGGAMBLERZ27 would be the best thing ever for TGF... He was a Marine and sniper' date=' pro poker player, pro gambler, has 50 grand in cash so much more. Sorry Jessica take a backseat to Keith he needs to be the next AXE.. Boat , MikeYanks know... As far as videos goes Rachel you can try but when BIGGAMBLERZ27 does one things spice up around here.. Rachel I know you said you are into chicks now but when he is in his suit showing his cigar , liquor collection ..doing coke, in his underware.. I know it turns you on... Ha, ha, ha, fellas I am on a roll tonight... Just call me sweetie frog fries...[/quote']

:shoot LOL I would not spend 1 minute of my precious time listening to the AXE you are suggesting much less watch another video lol. I am shy. I will probably make one but I am not good with cameras so it will probably be something that does not require my face in it lol.

And sorry but you are froggy = sweetie, Rachel's style

When did TGF turn into match.com or tinder? Mr. X sorry you can't measure up to Keith.. Jessica said Keith looked sexy in his suit...just sayin..

Oh come on Froggy, it's fun, your days are better since you are read our stupid posts in TGF aren't they?

Rachel you got a good point surfing the fourm does help kill time @ work when it slows down other Wise I would surf the net...Rachel is trying to play it off when I called Mania had a question about my account all she talked about was Keith and his stacks of money, cigars, liquor, etc.. I said Keith is happily married she seemed like it did not bother her and even Jessica talks about him... Maybe Keith is a ladies man sorry Mr. X you got nothing on him, just sayin.....