OT: Tax the hell out of it and it will get people to quit. Animated Gif Inside for Cigarette Sales from 1970 to now

maron

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n13273[/ATTACH]

Higher taxes has to be it. I see blobs everywhere chugging down their supersized meals with diet Dr. Peppers. TO pay for the increase in minimum wage for fast food workers, there should be a fat food tax for the industry.

Look at what the cigarette tax did for sales over the last decade or so.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n13272[/ATTACH]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Alcohol is more dangerous than marijuana. Back in my twenties i drank like a fish and smoked plenty of weed about a quarter a day. good times.....

Spent my entire thirties on painkillers like hydrocodone and oxycodone. Was fun at first but worse than the devil by the end. Hard addiction to beat i was a daily user 11 years. First five or six years i had an unlimited supply from a doctor friend. Nearly lost everything including family. Now i've been clean three years this month.

Alcohol is more dangerous than marijuana. Back in my twenties i drank like a fish and smoked plenty of weed about a quarter a day. good times.....

Spent my entire thirties on painkillers like hydrocodone and oxycodone. Was fun at first but worse than the devil by the end. Hard addiction to beat i was a daily user 11 years. First five or six years i had an unlimited supply from a doctor friend. Nearly lost everything including family. Now i've been clean three years this month.

Yeah, I think you've told me this before... that's great, Mike. :cheers