OT: Rate Kendall Jenner

KingRevolver

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6.5. LOL.

Some people don't understand the rating system.

Mike has it right. A 6.5 means that 35% of the female population on earth in her age group is more attractive.

Which, clearly, is not the case.

She is no worse than 9.

You're missing the point and fun of dudes rating chicks, we all have different taste and look at women differently, she may be a 9 to you but a 7.5 to me. If we were rating some other broad our ratings would probably be flip flopped. Don't argue with what a dude rates a chick, you're breaking a man rule. Lol.

You're missing the point and fun of dudes rating chicks

No. Im not missing anything. I get it.

Ive just always thought it was dumb. Guy gives a 6 or a 7 to a beautiful woman because she is not his type. LOL.

Line her up against 10 random girls off the street, she most likely will be far and away hotter than all 10 of them.

LOL

Another rating retard.

You guys are judging her against other hot women. It doesnt work that way. Save your 10's and 9.5's for the top of the top. Thats fine. But to rate her less than a 9 is plain retarded.

The word "retard" and "retarded" offends a lot of people. Dial down the vitriol. Onward and upward.

Yup , tats are fake.

Obviously she is hotter than 90% of the female population but everyone knows that's not how rating work except for diabler.

On the normal rate a hot or famous girl rankings , I'd give her a 7.5 as she is too thin and lacks in the ass and tit area. Very nice face and I like the long legs and her height.

Obviously she is hotter than 90% of the female population but everyone knows that's not how rating work except for diabler.

Oh yeah? You wrote the book on that eh?

A 5 should be an average plain Jane. A 7.5 is an attractive woman, but nothing super special. An 8.5-9 is hot. 9.5 and 10's are the best of the best.

Thats my rating system. If you don't agree with it, you are retarded. (Sorry blue dreamin)