Rachel Baby.

The X

There has to be at least one sick ticket here who has copied 8x10 color pics of her various avatars and does creepy stuff with them.

Like get off to, used Elmers glue to stick one of the 8 x10 color copy pics to the foot part of a tube sock and converse with it like you were talking in real life, probably added her photo to their facebook page saying they kick it with her, or just get the 8x10, a stapler, a long rubberband and make a rachel mask, put it on, and stare at themself in the mirror for an hour. Of course they cut around the eye so they could see.

Arent you fucking married? Fucking terrible. A few jokes whatever would have been whatever but you been talking this way everyday for months.

You enjoy if your wife was doing this shit behind your back and riding some guys cock at work?

Have some respect

First of all this thread was for Rachel to stop calling me because I was working. Second not married. And third this all started as a joke between her and I which you are clueless about. Further more your so called anology comfirms how dumb you are. She lives in Costa Rica. I live in CT. U.S:shoot

Do us a favor and stick to your fantasy baseball thread. It might be the only thing you have a clue about.

Thanx pal.

She is here to get some of these rejects attatched to her and send betmania more money.

Yup. And it's been funny watching some of these guys drool over her since she has been here. And X is not the only guilty one here. 10 others have flirted with Rachel and Jessica while beating off to their avatars.

The girls have played them well though. Nice touch with the "I prefer girls". Guys love that shit and she knows it.