Rachel Baby.

The X

First of all this thread was for Rachel to stop calling me because I was working. Second not married. And third this all started as a joke between her and I which you are clueless about.

Apparently, Rachel wasn't in on the joke either.

I don't even have your number. :scratch

I tip my cap though; X creeps me out and I'm not even a female. Can only imagine the heeby jeebies he gives her, and she keeps her cool.

Bunch of grown men embarrassing themselves.

She is here to get some of these rejects attatched to her and send betmania more money. She is not here because she likes you guys. Kindof like WVU thinking that stripper really wanted to fuck him lol.

Yup. And it's been funny watching some of these guys drool over her since she has been here. And X is not the only guilty one here. 10 others have flirted with Rachel and Jessica while beating off to their avatars.

The girls have played them well though. Nice touch with the "I prefer girls". Guys love that shit and she knows it.

Pfffft.....

Let me educate you and the rest of the guys here that may think like you... Just as I told BIGGAMBLERZ27 if I was here to get you guys to deposit, Betmania would not be running weekly contests and I would only be posting stuff related to deposits, for your information, being here dealing with you (TGF community) is in no way part of my job description, I am here because I choose to, because I have a good sense of humor and laugh and have fun with some of the things I find here. I choose to get close to my players only because I understand about personal relations and I want to make sure any person that holds an account with us has a great experience. If commenting about my sexual preferences has offended you or made you uncomfortable in any way, I am sorry but this is who I am and do not think it will affect Betmania's cash flow. The brand is solid as a rock with me posting or not.

Apparently, Rachel wasn't in on the joke either.

I tip my cap though; X creeps me out and I'm not even a female. Can only imagine the heeby jeebies he gives her, and she keeps her cool.

Bunch of grown men embarrassing themselves.

The X was simply joking, I followed his joke with "I don't have your number". Why taking everything so serious when you can just laugh about it and move on? If he shows up at my apartment and says "Hi I am the X" then yeah he would creep the $hit outta me, a thread? I think is harmless. I take his jokes, Makavelis, Froggies, Boats, etc .... Anyway... I will stop texting you the X, I promise ;)

Pfffft.....

Let me educate you and the rest of the guys here that may think like you... Just as I told BIGGAMBLERZ27 if I was here to get you guys to deposit, Betmania would not be running weekly contests and I would only be posting stuff related to deposits, for your information, being here dealing with you (TGF community) is in no way part of my job description, I am here because I choose to, because I have a good sense of humor and laugh and have fun with some of the things I find here. I choose to get close to my players only because I understand about personal relations and I want to make sure any person that holds an account with us has a great experience. If commenting about my sexual preferences has offended you or made you uncomfortable in any way, I am sorry but this is who I am and do not think it will affect Betmania's cash flow. The brand is solid as a rock with me posting or not.

OWNED! LOL

Let's say she was calling you- why the fuck wouldn't you answer the phone and talk to her? :scratch

Because I was at work.Like I already said. This was an inside joke between the two of us. You guys are clueless. Don't even worry about it.

JFC.

Pfffft.....

Relax Rachel. I have no issue with you, or what you are doing. But I wasn't born yesterday either.

Carry on and keep doing your thang girl.