Rachel Baby.

The X

Please don't ever put me in the same sentence as Makaveli now Boat is ok, that is why I said he can call me sweetie.. Now that is how you joke around.. Now I can be serious even before I was a poster here.. Rachel helped me out with bonuses, etc and was very helpful .. I have been playing @ Mania on and off for years same reason I quit Playing @ Phoenix ... Just like when I played @ Phoenix Larry was my rep he was great... Any issues he made sure he took care of it so when I was going to send money to any book he was my 1st choice because of how good he was..same with BetJamica Scotty was the best I would always chat with him about the offshore industry... BetIslands well they are a bad example but when they were doing Great Ryan over there was cool we would talk about Hockey, MMA and to this day I am proud I got all my money out before they went belly up he kind of slipped up one day now that is being called a great sales/ cs rep... Same reason I play @ Heritage 1st class and won.t give that DIAGO TONY @ 5 DIMES 1 PENNY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERKS TALKING RUDE TO YOU THEN YOU GET TONY WHICH IS EVEN WORST.. I AM COOL WITH TONY TOO EVERY PROBLEM I HAD HE FIXES BUT WHY EVEN BOTHER TO GO THRU THAT..SORRY JUST WENT BEANTOWN JIM.. Nowadays the offshore business is in a dog eat dog world so getting back to Rachel I could care less if she was a man or woman she does a great job as I explained earlier .I work in sales so I know what is required to be sucessful.. Other posters I have no clue what their motives are...ok I am done with my rant let me check to see what Keith us up to in his thread.. later

Froggie' date=' it is tough for me to read that entire paragraph. [/quote']

I'll sum up what I assume it says.

I love beantown Jim. Rachel and Jessica rock. Don't call me sweetie. Big gamblerz gives me something to do at work. lol. Just kidding...

Basically i assume it's that.

Sorry sometimes.I tend to get carried away with my posting hope I don't get banned like over @ sbr when I went off on them knowing about betislands damn shari...

Did you ever have any connection to horse racing? I'm trying to figure out who maybe who you are. No biggie anyway. Only other guess is that Sour fella.

Yes they are a shady lot.

Frog, you've never done a glow stick dance routine in dedication to Rachel, right?

I'll sum up what I assume it says.

I love beantown Jim. Rachel and Jessica rock. Don't call me sweetie. Big gamblerz gives me something to do at work. lol. Just kidding...

Basically i assume it's that.

Yeah pretty much.. That is what they call a shoot MikeYanks by the way I have seen Kane,seth vs Reigns, ambrose for like a month in a match on smackdown, raw.. I just tune in for Lana now too bad Raw is not like the attitude area you probably see her in a thong by now but she has nudes on the ney anyways.. I love me some Lana...

Yeah pretty much.. That is what they call a shoot MikeYanks by the way I have seen Kane,seth vs Reigns, ambrose for like a month in a match on smackdown, raw.. I just tune in for Lana now too bad Raw is not like the attitude area you probably see her in a thong by now but she has nudes on the ney anyways.. I love me some Lana...

Honestly I just record it and now and fast forward through most of it. I wanna see Owens get a decent push though.

Did you ever have any connection to horse racing? I'm trying to figure out who maybe who you are. No biggie anyway. Only other guess is that Sour fella.

Frog, you've never done a glow stick dance routine in dedication to Rachel, right?

:laugh

I hate glow sticks once I went to a rave with a girl I was seeing and her friends this dude tried to get up on me with these stupid things I was messed up on some things to say the least so I shoved him and was ready to beat his azz and one of her friends said to me what are you doing let's party I looked at her and said wtf and I got to get out of here before I flip out. Never been back to a rave and never seen another glow stick since.. Hope that answers your question

I hate glow sticks once I went to a rave with a girl I was seeing and her friends this dude tried to get up on me with these stupid things I was messed up on some things to say the least so I shoved him and was ready to beat his azz and one of her friends said to me what are you doing let's party I looked at her and said wtf and I got to get out of here before I flip out. Never been back to a rave and never seen another glow stick since.. Hope that answers your question

Froggers, you had to accept the scene. There are flames, he/shes, girls, guys, and hot girls. How often did you roll? Did you do bumps of k? How many lics of K did you get per week? When you were in your hayday of dealing, how many rolls of e and lics of k did you push per week?

I watched Kevin Owens in' date='Roh thank god he lost weight dude has the IT factor you can't teach wait to Joe gets on the main roster hopefully they don't mess it up hope you watch the Lana parts...[/quote']

Doubt we will see how in the main roster anytime soon. He has an NXT contract and he has Indy dates booked through September.

Nah, man never got to involved in that crap was in College had some friends who were so called business,man so I got things for free... I had a wrestling TV show when I was in college since I was a communications major followed them around for interviews matches, etc for my tv show ask MikeYanks how those guys party felt like the movie All most famous I called it my all most famous lifestyle pretty much.. I was graduating from College sent my resume to WWE since WCW went out of business.. Got a letter back that I did not have enough experience as a writer they were looking for hollywood writers wtf they have no idea about the business.. Anyways got lucky and got a job with a major company and live a normal lifestyle but back in those days the wrestlers lived like rock stars... Great memories...

Nah' date=' man never got to involved in that crap was in College had some friends who were so called business,man so I got things for free... I had a wrestling TV show when I was in college since I was a communications major followed them around for interviews matches, etc for my tv show ask MikeYanks how those guys party felt like the movie All most famous I called it my all most famous lifestyle pretty much.. I was graduating from College sent my resume to WWE since WCW went out of business.. Got a letter back that I did not have enough experience as a writer they were looking for hollywood writers wtf they have no idea about the business.. Anyways got lucky and got a job with a major company and live a normal lifestyle but back in those days the wrestlers lived like rock stars... Great memories...[/quote']

Were you involved in the early days of ECW? Is that the circuit you did? No, can;t be. The interview guy was older. ECW, ECW!

I was in college and decided to do a local tv wrestling show since I was a communications major.and.a.guy I worked out with he knew a guy that wrestled plus when I was young was hooked on wrestling so I loved it then when I started to meet Dusty Rhodes, Ivan Koloff, Rock and Roll express,.Jimmy Snuka, Mick Foley,.and became friends with Lodi, Raven and Jeff.and Matt, Lita ,Shane Helms.aka the.hurricane ,.RVD, Tommy Dreamer. etc. I thought I.would get a job @ WWE.as a writer since on the indy scene.I worked with these guys.. Hell.I even could bump. Etc.. But WWE said I had no experience.as a hollywood writer.. It hurt @ first but I am working @ a great company that I love.. Ask MikeYanks why wrestling sucks the writers are garbage but HHH with NXT is doing great

I was in college and decided to do a local tv wrestling show since I was a communications major.and.a.guy I worked out with he knew a guy that wrestled plus when I was young was hooked on wrestling so I loved it then when I started to meet Dusty Rhodes' date=' Ivan Koloff, Rock and Roll express,.Jimmy Snuka, Mick Foley,.and became friends with Lodi, Raven and Jeff.and Matt, Lita ,Shane Helms.aka the.hurricane ,.RVD, Tommy Dreamer. etc. I thought I.would get a job @ WWE.as a writer since on the indy scene.I worked with these guys.. Hell.I even could bump. Etc.. But WWE said I had no experience.as a hollywood writer.. It hurt @ first but I am working @ a great company that I love.. Ask MikeYanks why wrestling sucks the writers are garbage but HHH with NXT is doing great[/quote']

The problem is the Hollywood writers. Look at NXT. It's run by wrestlers. And the story lines actually make sense