Rachel Baby.

The X

Ok. I use to be something @ the rx never really posted had nothing to say.. when I was in college don't remember the name my buddy that wrestled was called toad like the x men guy he went to wcw became frog beacause copy right things so the guys called me frog's boy. I went to a restaurant and guys ordered frog fries and I thought they sucked and was forced to eat them they actually tasted like chicken and a guy moved in next door to me from louisanna would always come over when we were drunk that night and say time for frog fries he deep fried them and made some kick ass gumbo beacause I hated them and he would say frog fries I got your treat so it stuck on me for awhile as an inside joke he would say come in frog fries eat em when everybody knew I did not like them so.blame Rachel for me posting here.. I remember going to eog last year never posted because I never had really anything to say but enjoyed reading BTJ and everything about brock and found.out some guys started over here so when I started back @ Mania found out she gave cash back that week by reading here figured it would benefit me to be a poster dealing with Mania and read BIGGAMBKERZ27 thread and was hooked that with MikeYanks being a wrestling fan and I know Boat is not fond of BTJ so I got bored @ work one day and the rest is history plus I don't go out as much as I used to and TV sucks.. Just like @ work people say @ first I am quiet then you can't shut me up sorry for another paragraph blame Rachel for me becoming a poster here..

Rachel dont piss on my leg and tell me its raining. You arent talking to a bunch of 3rd world ticos here. Have seen your act many times on the forums over the 7 years ive been on them, its not a new thing and the losers go crazy over you girls every time. Just be happy it still works as im sure your bosses are entertained by it too.

Pfffft.....

Let me educate you and the rest of the guys here that may think like you... Just as I told BIGGAMBLERZ27 if I was here to get you guys to deposit, Betmania would not be running weekly contests and I would only be posting stuff related to deposits, for your information, being here dealing with you (TGF community) is in no way part of my job description, I am here because I choose to, because I have a good sense of humor and laugh and have fun with some of the things I find here. I choose to get close to my players only because I understand about personal relations and I want to make sure any person that holds an account with us has a great experience. If commenting about my sexual preferences has offended you or made you uncomfortable in any way, I am sorry but this is who I am and do not think it will affect Betmania's cash flow. The brand is solid as a rock with me posting or not.

This may be the most STAGED post in forumville history.

The X believes in.

deem' date=' the purpose of the post was to educate us. did she do a good job?[/quote']

Bricker, ABSOLUTELY EDUCATED.

Employee of a book, "Female", posts a bunch of pictures of herself and flirts with a couple of internet shut-in's... Betmania's deposits increase, but she is here for the TGF COMMUNITY not BetMania.

She helped me out with my deposit at BetMania, so I think she's a good employee. But - I'm not dumb enough to try to flirt with a fukking chica from costa rica.

Bricker, ABSOLUTELY EDUCATED.

Employee of a book, "Female", posts a bunch of pictures of herself and flirts with a couple of internet shut-in's... Betmania's deposits increase, but she is here for the TGF COMMUNITY not BetMania.

She helped me out with my deposit at BetMania, so I think she's a good employee. But - I'm not dumb enough to try to flirt with a fukking chica from costa rica.

You don't flirt with her because your butch dyke would beat you silly.

everyone comgloberating over rachel its really disturbing

lol

are there really people here that think she not here to get deposits?

honestly do you think she have nothing better to in her spare time than talking to unemployed posters with gambling problems?

yeah i bet the first thing on her mind when she gets up is finding what kolzig has planned for the day :laugh