Rachel Baby.

The X

Rachel dont piss on my leg and tell me its raining. You arent talking to a bunch of 3rd world ticos here. Have seen your act many times on the forums over the 7 years ive been on them' date=' its not a new thing and the losers go crazy over you girls every time. Just be happy it still works as im sure your bosses are entertained by it too.[/quote']

"Have seen your act many times on the forums over the 7 years ive been on them" Really? That is funny because I have been at Betmania for 11 months and didn't open an account at TGF until months after. Anyway, this is just being blown out of proportion. Once again, I get NOTHING for being here, do some of you deposit? Yes, it's not a secret but were depositing before I got here. So all I do is keep the ones that deposit happy with promotions and cash back when they lose. When I want to ask for deposits I simply post a promotion of 100% CB with a lower rollover so is not a staged thing. Has any of you gotten calls everyday of me asking to deposit? Texts and promotional e-mails are sent out by marketing and the only difference now is they come out with my name or Jessica's. Oh well... Moving on! Hope you all have a good day. If anyone is interested I am giving the 12% CB on net loses today again as promised last week.

Over your head, not actually the Rachel act, but the act where women that work at books try to butter up the degens for deposits. Funny thing is, in the past many of times the "woman" posting wasnt really a woman but you would still get the creepers flirting with him. Will be happy to move on though, hopefully the stalkers do too.