Yanks, will you pick up my 60k from a book on your trip to CR

Mofome

As a favor to the old head mod of a once grand site that will soon be looking up to this one, it would be appreciated. Our union has to stick together. The head moderator band of brothers is the closest there is. Few ever get the title; while there are kids sitting in their rooms dreaming of being head mods one day, the fact is, neither one of them are ever likely to enjoy the success that I once had and that you do presently. From the outside it seems glorious, but the glory comes with a price that few understand. Be a lamb and grab that for me and send me my game of thrones DVDs.

Yanks, there is no eye in tgf. I know you won't let your pal down.

Yanks, don't skip town with my money, someone needs to pay for Kingers belly hair removal. I hope to be that someone.

Your friend,

Mo Didley

MikeYanks is a head moderator??? Man the world has gone down the tubes!!

And that begs the question, why would this site even need a head moderator?? Having more than 2 people on the payroll seems like flushing money down the toilet. I thought that kinger was in charge around here

Moldy doesn't believe Mofo has $60k... here comes another $1k down the toilet. :laugh:laugh

I remember when Just A Man threatened to take his posse down there to collect his $20k from Lazer Wager. Funny stuff.

i believe that he said hes got at least 40K and he has been winning some great picks and parlays!

only thing is he a scumbag only playing for himself not the forum he is not helping the forum at all!

i provide at least picks where i went like 8-1 but have not posted lately!

but he is not providing much just showing up his tickets on what he should be doing what a scumbag POS

i believe that he said hes got at least 40K and he has been winning some great picks and parlays!

only thing is he a scumbag only playing for himself not the forum he is not helping the forum at all!

i provide at least picks where i went like 8-1 but have not posted lately!

but he is not providing much just showing up his tickets on what he should be doing what a scumbag POS

Mofo just ran a Mother's Day Contest and has contributed two ipods for the NBA contest, neither of which he had to do,

MikeYanks is a head moderator??? Man the world has gone down the tubes!!

And that begs the question, why would this site even need a head moderator?? Having more than 2 people on the payroll seems like flushing money down the toilet. I thought that kinger was in charge around here

Lol

Where the fuck you been for the last 4 months?

Because I don't do anything.

How about this.. You reply to 20 pms a day from posters. Approve new posters and weed out the 25 spam accounts everyday and ban a new honest hill ghost everyday.

Mofo just ran a Mother's Day Contest and has contributed two ipods for the NBA contest, neither of which he had to do,

with all that cash that hes got ??

u think he would be doing that if he was a broke ass fuck ?

when i was having cash i was given out hundreds of dollars so yes i would be doing that too!

No offense moldy but I don't recall you posting any of these parlays or plays until they are finished or close to being finished.

i make 15-20 team parlays! and i dont just have 1!

i make a lot 25-50-100 parlays and i pick live games i pick games so in which of these i will have some really big ones left with maybe a couple of parlays that can hit big

and i post them with a couple of picks left this way you can bet the games that i have left!

you think you would fucking care if i posted 1000 times ?

plus if i would post all my plays your money would be gone in no time! because my paralys get reduced in which i am left with a couple big ones

plus how is -500 -1000 -700 bets going to help you anyway you broke ass fucks

i make 15-20 team parlays! and i dont just have 1!

i make a lot 25-50-100 parlays and i pick live games i pick games so in which of these i will have some really big ones left with maybe a couple of parlays that can hit big

and i post them with a couple of picks left this way you can bet the games that i have left!

you think you would fucking care if i posted 1000 times ?

plus if i would post all my plays your money would be gone in no time! because my paralys get reduced in which i am left with a couple big ones

plus how is -500 -1000 -700 bets going to help you anyway you broke ass fucks

You don't understand what in saying.

Forget it

You don't understand what in saying.

Forget it

yeah i get it! but it makes no sense! i bet live games a lot in which you wont be able to get it! i make so many bets

plus 99% dont even do open parlays like me and like i said before which you dont get it Mike Yanks

i am not going to be posting 1000 plays and 1000 posts for every team that i put in the parlay

15-20 teams 50 parlays thats like 1000 posts are you fking kidding me ?

yeah i get it! but it makes no sense! i bet live games a lot in which you wont be able to get it! i make so many bets

plus 99% dont even do open parlays like me and like i said before which you dont get it Mike Yanks

i am not going to be posting 1000 plays and 1000 posts for every team that i put in the parlay

15-20 teams 50 parlays thats like 1000 posts are you fking kidding me ?

Quit your job and become a full time poster.