8-28 Picks due for qualifier: TGF will have Hilton Super Contest entry~~ and you can be on the team!

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

As some of you have heard TGF Head Moderator King Revolver is going to Las Vegas in aprox a week.

He has two primary objectives while there.

#1 Go out to lunch with meathead and beat the ffff errrrrrrrrrrrrr I mean buy him a beer.

#2 Meet with Palm Tree and set him to be the official TGF proxy for a TGF Hilton Entry.

Kinger TGF and myself have split the cost of the entry fee 3 ways as well as the proxy fee.

The basic plan is every week on MNF for there to be a contest that is FREE TO ENTER. Each Monday there will be 2 winners. Those winners will each submit to me one NFL pick for the weeks Hilton NFL Capping contest. Along with their picks TGF, Kinger and myself will each make one. The Hilton requires 5 picks per week.

We will keep track of the number of picks each poster makes over the course of the contest. Your picks do not have to be correct to count as being an official pick that is due a % of the prize

When we win a prize (fingers crossed) the prize money minus any taxes Kinger would have to pay will be divided among all those who made picks based upon the number of picks they made during the contest. Remember TGF, Kinger and myself will have the most picks because we are in every week for one each. We would also reward Bobby FK for his efforts by cutting him in.

The SuperContest Fast Facts

• Entry fee $1,500 & contestants must be 21 years of age

• Contestants pick 5 pro games against the contest spread each week

• Prize money is based on number of entries and the top 30 get the cash

• Proxy’s are accepted and must enter in person with contestant

• Weekly selections are due at 11:00AM each Saturday

• Past winners have collected $207K, $220K, $303K, $259K, $310K, $447K, $542K, $557K (2014)

Winners will be sent a PM.

If winner does not reply in 72 hours they lose the pick and any winnings the pick generates.

Lines will be posted for the Hilton Contest in this thread so winners can look em over and PM me their choice. PM me 2 choices, your #1 play and #2 play. That way if winners both pick the same side we have another pick.

Bagger! Dude' date=' I thought you were my bath-house friend! I'm not dropping my soap... BTW, how you you like that new stadium? I'm hearing it's pretty slick...not a nice as Jerry's World, but OK otherwise...[/quote'] Where you been hiding lately? Haven't seen it in person yet but have a few friends with season tix so I'm sure I'll make it out there eventually. From what I've seen on tv, it's incredible

Where you been hiding lately? Haven't seen it in person yet but have a few friends with season tix so I'm sure I'll make it out there eventually. From what I've seen on tv' date=' it's incredible[/quote']

Well, out of the country mostly. Australia, Hong Kong, Thailand just before the shit went down, Dubai, and too many countries in Europe to mention...BTW, Aussie girls are INCREDIBLE. My Dad has his syndicate up and running in OZ and they are now working into the US market. He'll be in Vegas this next week.

Over at Peeps: Now that Meaty is believing Kinger is going to Vegas... He is sweating :clap2:

Meaty will not give a place & time to meet

Who the fvck posts that he is the #1 capper in the world and expects to have anyone not think he's a low-life scammer?

...or maybe he's playing the Beaner card? (BeanTownJim)

...I get it, this is the WWE...we need Heels...

1) I think it would be more fun if the % of prize pool was made to equal the % of winning picks, instead of the % of total picks.

2) Might be easier if you used a contest you're running already, to determine the week's 2 guest cappers, rather than burden yourselves with yet another contest to judge and the players with yet another set of picks to enter.

3) Obviously, in case of major score, all guest cappers get to meet the legendary BobbyFK.