Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Threads Always Load Oldest Page First

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

marniblitz

marniblitz

• Members
  • 364 posts
Is there a setting I can adjust to get threads to load the newest page first, not the oldest?

Deal With It

Deal With It

It's a conspiracy FACT!

• Members
  • 1331 posts
Check under User Settings> Account> See if you have your setting like this... [ATTACH=CONFIG]n13896[/ATTACH] I'm not sure if this might be the setting to change?

marniblitz

marniblitz

• Members
  • 364 posts
Hi Deal, I appreciate the suggestion, but it didn't work for me. I still have to open the thread and then navigate to the last page. When you open a multiple page thread are you automatically taken to the last page with the latest posts? I'll keep playing around with my settings. Thanks again!

marniblitz

marniblitz

• Members
  • 364 posts
It did work! I logged out and logged back in and am now good to go. Thanks again, Deal!

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 18469 posts
I tried that and now what it does is shows the thread backwards (last posts on first page) what I want is thread in order, but when I click, for it to make me to the last page by default (there are 15 page threads and it would be easier to go to 15th by default)

marniblitz

marniblitz

• Members
  • 364 posts
^^^^ Yes, me too. I ended up going back to the old way because I couldn't get used to this. Last page by default is exactly what I want, too. Or if there's a way to display the number of pages BEFORE opening the thread, and then you can just click first or last page to actually open the thread--which is how a lot of forums seem to be set up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users