I just gotta chuckle.

The Dark Man

Joey, do you really have alerts set up that sends a text message to you anytime Brock Landers is mentioned? Incredible how quick the response time is!

Cheesy just want to point out that Joe Donuts was in fact first in thread talking about horses when you chimed in with your daily Brocksucking.

Mr Donuts stumbled upon your stellar post and responded with due worth.

Joey, do you really have alerts set up that sends a text message to you anytime Brock Landers is mentioned? Incredible how quick the response time is!

Yea, that must be it! Much more logical than I was already in the thread and made a post earlier.

JFC guys from pizza land are fucking dumb. Guess that explains the gambling for pizza toppings.

Hey Billy, thanks for responding.

Joey, thanks for doubling up on what Billy said.

Still be looking around for an excuse if Billy hadn't decided to answer for you.

Well done Billy.

I know life is difficult given your mental retardation , but you do realize there's a delay between posts , right ? I didn't even see his post before i made mine.

I know life is difficult given your mental retardation , but you do realize there's a delay between posts , right ? I didn't even see his post before i made mine.

So you sit back and give shit to a mentally retarded person? You make fun of mentally retarded people for gambling pizza points instead of real money?

I can't imagine normal people doing this. Unless.....

FACT.

Not Surprised.