Changing Your Background, Avatar Help... [And Other Things]

KingRevolver

Guest boatboatboat

to go to last post go to far left of thread title, any conversation yoy have been in will have a special symbol.

click on that

you are last post in that thread

But what happens if I wanted to save images to my desktop and "fix" them and upload them from there.  Like in the old days.  Do I have to tinyurl them.

I guess I don't know what you mean...

Upload the image from your desktop?  So basically you want to attach something to the post but not have it appear as an attachment?

[sorry for the ignorance, but I'm realizing you guys usually did things differently than I did at the old forum]

I guess I don't know what you mean...

Upload the image from your desktop?  So basically you want to attach something to the post but not have it appear as an attachment?

[sorry for the ignorance, but I'm realizing you guys usually did things differently than I did at the old forum]

usually i could copy an image - whether on my desktop or wherever - and paste it without attaching it. I think that's what he means.

When I copy my images from my desktop, and paste them into the text box they show up. When I go to submit the post I get this error box:

An error occurred

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

So you have to attach images from your desktop, you can't simply copy and paste them.

If that's not what LCD is talking about, I apologize, but I believe it is.

Edited by Timely Hitting

Guest boatboatboat

Spankie

post your pic on imgur

once that is donw, left click on image and hit "copy"

come to TGF

paste the pick in

prior to submitting post click on "more reply options" which is right beside the POST button.

Enable HTML

Your pic should post

no need for code

Haha.  I was responding to Kinger's and Spankie's posts and then I got the new post warning pop up and saw that Timely added something which is spot on for me.  So what he said.  I can always do it Spankie's way if I have to.

Spankie

post your pic on imgur

once that is donw, left click on image and hit "copy"

come to TGF

paste the pick in

prior to submitting post click on "more reply options" which is right beside the POST button.

Enable HTML

Your pic should post

no need for code

K.  Thx Boat.