A 1st Round US OPEN Matchup I really like

pvcpipe

Webb Simpson ev Bradley

webb is a solid links player with a putting problem, especially later in tourneys.  keegan not tremendous with the flatstick either, but did play great at the memorial and longer off the tee than webb.  

the two stats that i love re: this matchup are : Webb  #1 on tour in 1st round scoring average, and 15th total in sand saves.   that's going to matter at this track.  

the price above is at Bookmaker for round one only, there may be better out there but only funded at bookmaker right now 

Length off the tee is going to be the numero uno deciding factor this week.

Guys that can carry it 295-300 off the tee will be the ones that have a tremendous advantage over the field.

The difference will be one guying hitting 7-8 iron in, to the other guy hitting 4-5 iron in.

these greens are gonna be awfully difficult to hold, based on practice rounds... even with a 8 iron the margin of error to keep it close is almost 0

I have reed, els, tiger, fleet

I love having some guys to follow, because so many seemed to think it was wide open I went with longer shots and I figure tiger is favored to miss the cut, getting him at 50:1 (missed the 60) is worth rooting for, it would be nice if he was in it on Sunday. No gf, no expectations, a course that won't punish his awful drives so much, maybe it's a good spot. But, I also bet on 2 guys I've never heard of, reed was winning for a little bit, that was worth the fun already.