WVU wins 11-15 FINAL WEEK 1Vice Football Contest-----Vegas Baby!

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

http://www.1vicead.com//banners/1vice-banner-promo-728x90-gamblefrm.gif

TGF banner book 1Vice is proud to announce a TGF exclusive contest.

The contest starts Sept 13th (week 1 regular season). Ends Nov 15th

Run total of 10 weeks each week 10 picks sides,totals and a prop or so each week.

Entry fee

+ EV Early entry discount deposit NOW until August 1st entry fee is $400. From August 2nd up untilSept 12th entry fee is $500

0-10 entries

1st place

Choice of

$1000 cashth?id=JN.uqkNyLZ%2BckwoM98vTO2IWA&pid=15

or

Trip to Las Vegas Rica that includes $500 travel allowance, $500 spending $ upon arrival. 3 nights lodging, dinner each evening and afternoon with a personnel 1Vice representative. Lodging will be at one of the MGM properties such as New York-New York or MGM. You will also be treated to a mini afternoon tour of Vegas with posting legend Fish Head.

2nd place

500 cash +  $500 fpth?id=JN.P0oJKoRcGwGTRoZxIJizxA&pid=15.1

3rd place

300 cash 300 FPth?id=JN.Utl4Q5Nckd%2BhBLRVTOz7ow&pid=15

4th place

200 cash 200 FPth?id=JN.XkAZc%2BlQgRWZ5hY%2BFPQfGw&pid=

5th place

100 cash 100 FPth?id=JN.JKQ3y0eYZ8Oc8h%2FD%2B24zFw&pid=

If we have 11 or more entries 2nd thru 5th have 10% added to prize amount and a 6th place is added

$50 cash and $100 FP
th?id=JN.Lbu3WP9D49hQcH%2FeQaztwQ&pid=15

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I will be in this one, but might not make deposit until the final weekend. It appears that most people do like seeing others picks before the games start. I for one wouldn't mind seeing who some posters like in the NFL for example at least 1 hour before gametime. For instance, I might want to follow along with some of trytrytry's NFL picks for real money bets

In. Got a great bonus on today's deposit, 100% cash AND 100% free play. With entry into this contest included, it's a +++EV deal for sure.

That is pretty cool.

A few of us were told by Griffin that we could not get the double bonus ( 100% cash and 100% free play ) and have the deposit count towards ANY contest entries.

How rich is that.....

That is pretty cool.

A few of us were told by Griffin that we could not get the double bonus ( 100% cash and 100% free play ) and have the deposit count towards ANY contest entries.

How rich is that.....

That's just wrong. This is a deposit contest w/o any stipulations to the bonus you receive. You deposit $500 and you're in is the understanding I have of the rules

That's just wrong. This is a deposit contest w/o any stipulations to the bonus you receive. You deposit $500 and you're in is the understanding I have of the rules

Maybe Griffin would like to hop in and explain himself.

I am not very impressed with this.

Guest boatboatboat

depositing 500 for the contest does not guarantee you will get a bonus.

2 completely separate issues.

books often adjust bonus from player to player. As they should.

Some guys couldn't beat a 500% cash bonus with a 10 times roll. Simply the way it is. others will destroy a book if you give them to large a bonus or any bonus at all.

That's much the reason Bet Islands failed............ they kept giving bonus to ALL players. In the end it cost everyone.

I am sure Griff will allow you to deposit 500 and qualify for contest. The bonus, is a complete separate issue.

depositing 500 for the contest does not guarantee you will get a bonus.

2 completely separate issues.

books often adjust bonus from player to player. As they should.

Some guys couldn't beat a 500% cash bonus with a 10 times roll. Simply the way it is. others will destroy a book if you give them to large a bonus.

That's much the reason Bet Islands failed............ they kept giving bonus to ALL players. In the end it cost everyone.

I am sure Griff will allow you to deposit 500 and qualify for contest. The bonus, is a complete separate issue.

The issue was his claiming some of these offers could not be combined with contest entries in all his different ads, e-mail, newsletters, posts, etc.

Not impressed. But I will live.

Guest boatboatboat

take it as a compliment.

he considers you to be a very good gambler.

Like I said, the contest you see here says deposit $500 and you are in.

It makes no other claims regarding bonus

The issue was his claiming some of these offers could not be combined with contest entries in all his different ads, e-mail, newsletters, posts, etc.

Not impressed. But I will live.

YES this was the case ALMOST 1 MONTH AGO, now things are different ok Kevy are we on the same page?

THE OFFERS CAN NOW BE COMNBINED

This specific contest came with a completely different bonus offer, there was never any mention of the double bonus being given with this offer. All of our contests have different bonuses attached to them. Its clearly stated on our web site. You have known me long enough to know I do not try to dupe anyone by misleading them my friend. 

We are good Griffin. I will give you a call on Thursday or Friday now that the offers can be combined.

I am very approachable moving forward if you need anything else ok just email me 

thanks

take it as a compliment.

he considers you to be a very good gambler.

Like I said, the contest you see here says deposit $500 and you are in.

It makes no other claims regarding bonus

I will be talking with him in a day or two and entering the

Contest here. All is good my friend.