OT: took the old man fishin'

spankie

For some reason I thought mexicans were immune to sunburns, maybe that is just black people. 

Nah they sunburn to the point they get pretty dark. One of my best friends Domingo was mexican and years ago spent a whole summer living with him and some of his family. This was back when i was a real heavy drinker they used to marvel at how i could keep up with them to the point where most of them would be crashed out around me then start up the next day all over again. Not proud of at all i was an alcoholic for many years. I learned to speak a bit of mexican too because most of the family didn't speak english. No car back then i went everywhere on my bike. Yo montar en bicicleta a la tienda para la cerveza todos los dias.

Good thing you did there Spankie wish i could do that with mine. I hardly talk with my dad he comes from that generation where the less said the better. Never one to show much emotion. He could look at me a certain way and i'd just freeze i was always intimidated by him. Only time i saw him show emotion is if it had something to do with John Wayne,Clint Eastwood,etc. he loved anything with those two in it. Funny thing is my dad looks just like Chuck Norris.