9-21 TGF Hilton Qualifier (be part of an actual Hilton entry to win a shit load of cash)

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

The Gambling Forum has an entry into the Las Vegas Hilton NFL picks contest.

Each week TGF will have a one day contest. 2 Winners of that contest will be ON THE TGF team for the next weeks picks.

Each week TGF Admin, Kinger and Boats will make 1 of the 5 picks. The other 2 picks will be made by the previous 1 day contest winners.

We will keep track of the number of picks each poster makes over the course of the contest. Your picks do not have to be correct to count as being an official pick that is due a % of the prize

When we win a prize (fingers crossed) the prize money minus any taxes Kinger would have to pay will be divided among all those who made picks based upon the number of picks they made during the contest. Remember TGF, Kinger and myself will have the most picks because we are in every week for one each.

The SuperContest Fast Facts

• Entry fee $1,500 & contestants must be 21 years of age

• Contestants pick 5 pro games against the contest spread each week

• Prize money is based on number of entries and the top 30 get the cash

• Proxy’s are accepted and must enter in person with contestant

• Weekly selections are due at 11:00AM each Saturday

• Past winners have collected $207K, $220K, $303K, $259K, $310K, $447K, $542K, $557K (2014)

Winners will be sent a PM.

If winner does not reply in 72 hours they lose the pick and any winnings the pick generates picks will be made by TGF Admin and that share of winnings go to them.

Lines will be posted for the Hilton Contest in this thread so winners can look em over and PM me their choice. PM me 2 choices, your #1 play and #2 play. That way if winners both pick the same side we have another pick.

1 entry per IP or poster. Contest is closed to entry each Sunday at Noon EST. Tie Breakers will be in place if after the tie there remains a tie the first to enter wins.

To enter the weekly contest to be able to submit picks and be on TGF team.

#1 Click on the Make Picks link and enter your selections prior to that qualifier being closed at Noon EST each Sunday

That's it, plain and simple. I do suggest when you enter your picks you post in this thread you have done so, we have so much going on here at TGF its easy to lose track what you have and haven't dnetered. Anyone with 2 entries where the picks vary will have all entries VOIDED (no exceptions)

Make Picks