I am buying into the main event in 3 hours!

po69

You can get apps on phone when in town for many OUTS

Have a couple Apps at each venue at my disposal, other than the new Aliante App.

If in the city, one should do this at the places they will not be around, ........for instance, if staying on the strip, having the Stations App is essential (one can open a Palace Station App near Sahara and the Strip), which enables one to experience the oyster bar and get the app, killing two birds with one swoop.

You can get apps on phone when in town for many OUTS

I have a couple at Apps at each venue at my disposal, other than the new Aliante App.

If in the city, one should do this at the places they will not be around, ........for instance, if staying on the strip, having the Stations App is essentia(one can open at Palace Station, which enables one to experience the oyster bar and get the app, killing two birds with one swoop.

solid info Fish

I live in Santa Monica...but can work remotely from anywhere in the world

Tired of the online withdrawal drag ...figured it would be easier to rent a place in Vegas for a few months during the NHL season

First of all, when you guys see the seats on the site, that was for day 2. There is no where that you could have found the seat information for day 1.

But the ESPN crews were constantly on our table yesterday because Gavin Smith was at the table. You guys maybe never heard of Ted Forrest, but he has won 6 million lifetime just like Gavin. Then we had a billionaire (so Gavin said anyway) on the table as well. I cant remember his name though. Gavin does talk a lot, but he REALLY only tells a lot of jokes when the cameras are around.

To be honest, Gavin and Ted Forrest play wayyyyyyy too tight for todays game. I knocked out both Gavin Smith and Ted Forrest.

Also I knocked out a MUCH more famous (and rich) player in Brian Rast. Some of you may not know him, but look him up. He never had a lot of chips anyway. The guy had like a 4 hour massage and only stopped when I sent him to the rail. He gave her $200 and sent her on her way.

I have 220,000 chips which isn't too bad, but I was up 300,000 at one point. I threw my phone when I lost 75000 on a bad beat and broke it, so that was nice.

First of all, when you guys see the seats on the site, that was for day 2. There is no where that you could have found the seat information for day 1.

But the ESPN crews were constantly on our table yesterday because Gavin Smith was at the table. You guys maybe never heard of Ted Forrest, but he has won 6 million lifetime just like Gavin. Then we had a billionaire (so Gavin said anyway) on the table as well. I cant remember his name though. Gavin does talk a lot, but he REALLY only tells a lot of jokes when the cameras are around.

To be honest, Gavin and Ted Forrest play wayyyyyyy too tight for todays game. I knocked out both Gavin Smith and Ted Forrest.

Also I knocked out a MUCH more famous (and rich) player in Brian Rast. Some of you may not know him, but look him up. He never had a lot of chips anyway. The guy had like a 4 hour massage and only stopped when I sent him to the rail. He gave her $200 and sent her on her way.

I have 220,000 chips which isn't too bad, but I was up 300,000 at one point. I threw my phone when I lost 75000 on a bad beat and broke it, so that was nice.

\

dude most of us are cheering for ya...the ones who say that they hate you for one reason or another are still secretly cheering for ya...best of luck and don't forget to get some!

pretty friggen awesome to knock out Ted Forrest and Gavin Smith and Brian Rast on one table.  best of luck, PO

Yup, Rast is light years ahead of Ted Forrest or Gavin Smith in todays game.

Yup, Rast is light years ahead of Ted Forrest or Gavin Smith in todays game.

yes, and apparently PO is light years ahead of Forrest as well.

still not sure what his comment meant to begin with...

the modern player is the aggressive/online player; po lost hundreds of thousands of dollars online. not sure he can really claim to relate to them.

po69 still has luck on his side

he cashed this afternoon at sbr, was all in at to my aj outside the bubble

he runs so good

guy should be hydrating, eating, watching movies and sleeping during his free time. i couldnt imagine playing for days and i certainly wouldnt waste me time with sbr poker and the betislands thieves