I am buying into the main event in 3 hours!

po69

wvu trying to butter up PO just incase he wins this thing....they will sail off into the sunset together if PO allows it.

if memory serves, wvu was trying to land royalfan as his sugar daddy 2 years ago but he failed to win the million.

i'm going to cheer for forum guys no matter what, especially in a big event.  Royalfan was an asshole and I was cheering him on.  I could give 2 shits if Gavin Smith wins, but if PO Wins that would be epic

i'm going to cheer for forum guys no matter what, especially in a big event.  Royalfan was an asshole and I was cheering him on.  I could give 2 shits if Gavin Smith wins, but if PO Wins that would be epic

exactly. even if he makes it on tv with a tgf shirt on that would be classic

I am not sure I even know this guy, but I for one am rooting like hell for him to do well, sounds like there are some that have ill feelings toward him, but they are posting bad vibes toward him on a message board... He is in Las Vegas living his dream... Damn, root the guy in... He is part of our community...

Sounds like you are running good PO, get rest and KICK ASS..

I am not sure I even know this guy, but I for one am rooting like hell for him to do well, sounds like there are some that have ill feelings toward him, but they are posting bad vibes toward him on a message board... He is in Las Vegas living his dream... Damn, root the guy in... He is part of our community...

Sounds like you are running good PO, get rest and KICK ASS..

this excuse boggles my mind.

so should all the germans have rooted hitler on because he was part of the community?

jfc.

and yes, PO is the hitler of gambling forums.

this excuse boggles my mind.

so should all the germans have rooted hitler on because he was part of the community?

jfc.

and yes, PO is the hitler of gambling forums.

Relax, no excuses here... Just stating my opinion as you are... You post what you want, but no need to convince me otherwise.. You have your opinions and I have mine... Peace..