I am buying into the main event in 3 hours!

po69

\

Kinger should pay me to wear some TGF gear. ESPN crews were all over my table the other day.

But the main reason to wear it is because of all of dead time during tournaments. Some of you may not know it, but on TV you actually see less than 5% of the hands on that given table. Most hands do not see a flop. Hence there is a lot of dead time during tournaments, well that leads to players talking about shit. It is GUARANTEED that people would ask about any website that they had never heard of. And hell I switched tables 3 times on Tuesday.

Also people come around and want to check out the big stacks on each table and they would see the gear. IMAGINE how many new postups you would get at hrwager and betmania!! I mean most poker players gamble, but I hear most of them talk about using bookies back home since they don't trust books since pokerstars

Would you get 500 new postups, well no. But 25 or so big time gamblers wouldn't be bad to have. Actually more people on the site would male it tougher to win those postup contests though.........so keep the continue.

I am buying a new phone tomorrow so maybe I can provide more updates throughout the day

Kinger should pay me to wear some TGF gear. ESPN crews were all over my table the other day.

But the main reason to wear it is because of all of dead time during tournaments. Some of you may not know it, but on TV you actually see less than 5% of the hands on that given table. Most hands do not see a flop. Hence there is a lot of dead time during tournaments, well that leads to players talking about shit. It is GUARANTEED that people would ask about any website that they had never heard of. And hell I switched tables 3 times on Tuesday.

Also people come around and want to check out the big stacks on each table and they would see the gear. IMAGINE how many new postups you would get at hrwager and betmania!! I mean most poker players gamble, but I hear most of them talk about using bookies back home since they don't trust books since pokerstars

Would you get 500 new postups, well no. But 25 or so big time gamblers wouldn't be bad to have. Actually more people on the site would male it tougher to win those postup contests though.........so keep the continue.

I am buying a new phone tomorrow so maybe I can provide more updates throughout the day

Or you could do it for the good for the good karma

Jaysus. Or just sounds like I think PO is a pos.

Your attempts these days are too obvious. You've lost a step.

reread all your posts in this thread.  They wreak of envy.  Just calling it like I see it.  Keep hammering on a guy who is proving to be pretty good at poker.  Why don't you pony up 10k next time and create your own thread?

reread all your posts in this thread.  They wreak of envy.  Just calling it like I see it.  Keep hammering on a guy who is proving to be pretty good at poker.  Why don't you pony up 10k next time and create your own thread?

:scratch

how has he proven to be pretty good at poker? he lost 120+k playing online. that is a bad thing, this isn't golf. low scores aren't good.

moneymaker has won a main event - guy is an abysmal poker player. jamie gold; bad poker player. hope that helps. i sadly have to work today now, but good luck stirring the pot the rest of the day.

:scratch

how has he proven to be pretty good at poker? he lost 120+k playing online. that is a bad thing, this isn't golf. low scores aren't good.

moneymaker has won a main event - guy is an abysmal poker player. jamie gold; bad poker player. hope that helps. i sadly have to work today now, but good luck stirring the pot the rest of the day.

how many WSOP titles or cashes do you have?  It looks like PO will get his first one here and that just kills you.  We can all see it

stay far away from booking bets LCD

haha, ok.

if we played 100 matches, assuming a match is tournament style - play until someone runs out of chips - i would be more than -400. 100 matches would be tens to hundreds of thousands of hands. One of us has a career ROI over 75%, the other has an ROI of -42%. Would be a bloodbath. Guys like PO used to pay my bills; swell guy.

stay far away from booking bets LCD

You should probably stay away from talking about things you know nothing about.  Maybe like trytrytry not being a dumbshit.

I've railed Timely in three large buy-in tournaments on Bookmaker.  I've played against him about 10 times.  I've played against PO about 50 times.  Results don't lie over a large sample size in poker.  The difference in poker skill between the two is enormous.  A broken clock can be right twice a day.

Good luck to PO in his tournament.  Don't wish him bad at all.  Hope he makes the final table and wears a TGF hat.

Timely, what about versus me? Who dominated PokerStars from $23-60 limits and $200-400 hyper turbos?

Would you say you're a favorite versus me?

you'd probably take me down in turbos. i'm an MTT player first and foremost and I'm a pretty passive player. i play off aggressiveness; set a lot of traps. turbos you have to expand to well past 25% of hands when I prefer to sit between 12-16% most of the time.

you had some nice results - from what i remember - on sharkscope at stars. I wasn't much of a SNG player at all; like the grind of 6-12 hour mtt's. Like to think it wears most out. I'd take Bricker vs you in the SNG's though; guy was a fucking animal. Think he was pulling high 5 figures as side money for a while.