I am buying into the main event in 3 hours!

po69

well we have 50 people play in the weekly freeroll

maybe make a required 100 donation to play next year

that is 5k

maybe the site or book sponsor puts up another 5k

well we got 10k

points leader goes to main event

just fucking saying

its not rocket surgery pal

Thanks for the words guys. I finished right at 100,000 chips. I was sort of mad because in the second to last hand of the night I doubled up a player who had 25000 chips when he went all in with jack-9 suited on the BB when I raised on the button with ace-queen suited.

He said that he thought that I was trying to steal his bb and HE WAS right. Well he hit a straight. I actually hit my queen on the flop too

Thanks for the words guys. I finished right at 100,000 chips. I was sort of mad because in the second to last hand of the night I doubled up a player who had 25000 chips when he went all in with jack-9 suited on the BB when I raised on the button with ace-queen suited.

He said that he thought that I was trying to steal his bb and HE WAS right. Well he hit a straight. I actually hit my queen on the flop too

i thought we were going over this at sbr?  how could you be at exactly 100,000 chips when nobody finished with that amount yesterday

http://www.wsop.com/pdfs/reports/14268/Ev-68-Flight-B-Counts-by-Chips.pdf

i think joey can confirm if you are the guy at 112,400

i thought we were going over this at sbr? how could you be at exactly 100,000 chips when nobody finished with that amount yesterday

http://www.wsop.com/pdfs/reports/14268/Ev-68-Flight-B-Counts-by-Chips.pdf

i think joey can confirm if you are the guy at 112,400

Despite the fat piece of shit scammer posting my name and name of one of my businesses repeatedly over the years, I won't stoop to his level. I will confirm that he is in the wsop main event and doing well.

Here is a little fact that a lot of you may not know

Not everyone puts their name on the chip bag receipt. That is why some of them say DID NOT REPORT.

Also the guys with 1 chip, don't really have one chip, but that is what they put on their bag. In other words, you can put whatever you want on your bag in terms of chip count.

And when you guys see tables, those would be new tables. EVERYONE switches tables at the end of each day