The 50k Thread *NSFW*

Deemer

Happy Birthday Big Boy!! Remember that time we were using my moms measuring tape to measure our gains? And once we ran out of muscles to measure the only thing left was to measure our cocks? So first we did it flacid but the numbers weren't very impressive so we decided we better try it with boners. But you were shy and didn't wanna jerk it in front of me to get hard so you asked if I could do it for you?! lol and then I was still bigger so you said it was because I give shitty hand jobs! haha anyways I cant wait to get drunk with you later and measure our dicks! Love you buddy

13 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Happy Birthday Big Boy!! Remember that time we were using my moms measuring tape to measure our gains? And once we ran out of muscles to measure the only thing left was to measure our cocks? So first we did it flacid but the numbers weren't very impressive so we decided we better try it with boners. But you were shy and didn't wanna jerk it in front of me to get hard so you asked if I could do it for you?! lol and then I was still bigger so you said it was because I give shitty hand jobs! haha anyways I cant wait to get drunk with you later and measure our dicks! Love you buddy

Did someone hack Kingers computer again?