The 50k Thread *NSFW*

Deemer

when i was working as a 411 operator this girl slides me a note that says she thinks im cute. we start dating and she moves in. something was weird from the start she always says her old boyfriend "Byron" is still in the area. she leaves sometimes and no idea where she went. at about 6 months she would leave for the entire weekend and leave me devestated. then re-appear on sunday night with some crazy excuse. then finally at about a year she told me the truth that shes already married to a serviceman stationed in Japan. 

then im in class at college with her sister in the class and she calls me a pervert and says her dad will pay me to leave. so we break up after that. then when im living with art T. one day she calls me and says shes pregnant. id say 25% chance its mine. says she needs a ride to orlando to get an abortion. so i take her and let her sleep at arts for a night after. cause she was alone (maybe). she also cheated on me the first year and would go on dates drink and get fuked on the beach and come back to sleep at my place. few other things.