The 50k Thread *NSFW*

Deemer

Miley my chiropractor just cleared me to go back lifting... Got my cycle set in August.... I am already starting HGH just turned 40.. 4 iu's daily .... In August It will be my 3rd cycle switching dbol for anavar plus 500 ml test E.. Hopefully I quit getting hurt, that is why I started HGH again. Now got pharmasical stuff...

Oh, alright. I am always hearing chatter on TRT, but Idk enough to get into all that. 

But HGH be fine? No issues? 

Only limited knowledge there because of athletes, but that'd be good if it worked great in limited doses. 

Or do you suddenly find yourself going to batting cages and hitting home runs all day? Ha jk

Oh, alright. I am always hearing chatter on TRT, but Idk enough to get into all that.

But HGH be fine? No issues?

Only limited knowledge there because of athletes, but that'd be good if it worked great in limited doses.

Or do you suddenly find yourself going to batting cages and hitting home runs all day? Ha jk

Tupac ask Miley man you have to be a gym rat to get gains... Drugs do nothing unless you put the work in.... Squat bitch

Miley my chiropractor just cleared me to go back lifting... Got my cycle set in August.... I am already starting HGH just turned 40.. 4 iu's daily .... In August It will be my 3rd cycle switching dbol for anavar plus 500 ml test E.. Hopefully I quit getting hurt, that is why I started HGH again. Now got pharmasical stuff...

80% of your age and still natty.  Get some mild knee pain if form falls apart from ego lifting, but s'all good as long as I warm up properly.