The 50k Thread *NSFW*

Deemer

Appreciate the advice but my mindset has totally changed. I drank a gallon of vodka for 7 years straight and one day i went to sit in my chair at work with a female coworker in my office about to do a project and i shit myself and she stood there the entire time not smelling it.

I literally sat in ice cold shit for 30 minutes while she reviewed my plans.

That was the day I said nope. Fuck it. My goal is be a teetotaler by this summer. No Alchohol, no weed, no tobacco, no caffiene.

Im tired of being clocked out of reality. I want to be alive again

7 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

Appreciate the advice but my mindset has totally changed. I drank a gallon of vodka for 7 years straight and one day i went to sit in my chair at work with a female coworker in my office about to do a project and i shit myself and she stood there the entire time not smelling it.

That was the day I said nope. Fuck it. My goal is be a teetotaler by this summer. No Alchohol, no weed, no tobacco, no caffiene.

Quitter

8 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

Well Start Livin and Stop Dying