Deemer Blows contest

KingRevolver

Kinger, copy and paste blows and it has nothing to do with paste vs paste in plane text.

here is an example:

This is pasting HTML via regular paste:

Pos Player FPPG   P Jon Lester P 17.1 swap out P Chris Sale P 27.6 swap out C Ryan Lavarnway 3.0 swap out 1B Justin Bour 5.3 swap out 2B Brian Dozier 9.4 swap out 3B Trevor Plouffe 7.2 swap out SS Troy Tulowitzki 7.6 swap out OF Aaron Hicks 5.6 swap out OF J. Mayberry Jr. 2.9 swap out OF Ichiro Suzuki 3.1 swap out

this is pasting via plain text:

Pos Player FPPG
P Jon Lester P 17.1 swap out
P Chris Sale P 27.6 swap out
C Ryan Lavarnway 3.0 swap out
1B Justin Bour 5.3 swap out
2B Brian Dozier 9.4 swap out
3B Trevor Plouffe 7.2 swap out
SS Troy Tulowitzki 7.6 swap out
OF Aaron Hicks 5.6 swap out
OF J. Mayberry Jr. 2.9 swap out
OF Ichiro Suzuki 3.1 swap out

both suck. 

what am i doing wrong. i've looked through everything to make sure I'm not missing anything. Plain text will paste it a little more legibly but still doesn't format it properly. 

Is that Spieth getting a half stroke? Or you have johnson and its just the way it pasted?

help me with the way the line looks. it looks like they're both +.5 at plus money...

I have never bet match-ups in golf so have no clue:

fuck, it's down now. but they were both +.5 -105.... even though speith was -115 on the ML. kind of confusing to me.

listed like this:

I'll use the stricker line as example and sub in what it said on reduced:

325   Zach Johnson (3rd Rnd) +½ -105 -105

326   Jordan Speith (3rd Rnd) +½ -105 -115

if too confusing or i am missing something, just cancel. no biggie either way.

One guy should be -0.5 strokes. these are the two lines i see at 5d that are still on the board

Sat 7/11   327 Johnson Wagner (3rd Rnd)   -½ +110  -110          3:44PM   328 Robert Garrigus (3rd Rnd)   +½ -130   -110         

Sat 7/11   329 Scott Pinckney (3rd Rnd)   -½ +110  -110          3:35PM   330 Luke Guthrie (3rd Rnd)   +½ -130   -110   

So wagner and pinckney both have -0.5. Could have just been an error on 5dimes part having both guys as + in that matchup

One guy should be -0.5 strokes. these are the two lines i see at 5d that are still on the board

Sat 7/11   327 Johnson Wagner (3rd Rnd)   -½ +110  -110          3:44PM   328 Robert Garrigus (3rd Rnd)   +½ -130   -110         

Sat 7/11   329 Scott Pinckney (3rd Rnd)   -½ +110  -110          3:35PM   330 Luke Guthrie (3rd Rnd)   +½ -130   -110   

So wagner and pinckney both have -0.5. Could have just been an error on 5dimes part having both guys as + in that matchup

ok, yeah i literally just copy and pasted the spieth line and then added vs Zach Johnson on my own. If the line is bad, just void the bet. no biggie.

Kinger, copy and paste blows and it has nothing to do with paste vs paste in plane text.

here is an example:

This is pasting HTML via regular paste:

Pos Player FPPG   P Jon Lester P 17.1 swap out P Chris Sale P 27.6 swap out C Ryan Lavarnway 3.0 swap out 1B Justin Bour 5.3 swap out 2B Brian Dozier 9.4 swap out 3B Trevor Plouffe 7.2 swap out SS Troy Tulowitzki 7.6 swap out OF Aaron Hicks 5.6 swap out OF J. Mayberry Jr. 2.9 swap out OF Ichiro Suzuki 3.1 swap out

this is pasting via plain text:

Pos Player FPPG
P Jon Lester P 17.1 swap out
P Chris Sale P 27.6 swap out
C Ryan Lavarnway 3.0 swap out
1B Justin Bour 5.3 swap out
2B Brian Dozier 9.4 swap out
3B Trevor Plouffe 7.2 swap out
SS Troy Tulowitzki 7.6 swap out
OF Aaron Hicks 5.6 swap out
OF J. Mayberry Jr. 2.9 swap out
OF Ichiro Suzuki 3.1 swap out

both suck. 

what am i doing wrong. i've looked through everything to make sure I'm not missing anything. Plain text will paste it a little more legibly but still doesn't format it properly. 

Stupid question: Would that have something to do with HTML permissions on the forum?

If so, I believe HTML is off because of the security threat it can pose if turned on.

Stupid question: Would that have something to do with HTML permissions on the forum?

If so, I believe HTML is off because of the security threat it can pose if turned on.

yes, that's for sure what it is. 

without html enabled, all the formatting will go to standard type, eliminating all bracketing/organization/color/format.

can you turn it on for certain users? or is it a site wide thing?