Deemer Blows contest

KingRevolver

gotta use common sense here nbw, on 5d you could play nd scores first, nd 1st 5 mins, nd first 10 mins, nd first half, nd game. Hit a big one like that and you are set up to win this thing, but didn’t think it needed to be said.

Brick, once again you can play them all if you want does that mean all 5 win? I asked rules, was told 50 plays anything.....Where am i wrong? Was told anything, 4 major sports...... but ;ike i said im fine use the 1st ND play listed and cancel other

You act like I waited till after game to say something....

And it clearly isn’t everything we said can’t be -250/+250 and can’t fade or tail plays last 5, major sports can’t list every rule

Deems use the 1st play listed, cancel other one........

My ND plays dont fall under anything you stated above, Except the cprrealated rule, that was not posted.  im not acting like you waited till game starts, im acting like i just got in from breakfast, and did not know...........But once again use the 1st  ND play posted and cancel other... not a big deal

Brick, once again you can play them all if you want does that mean all 5 win? I asked rules, was told 50 plays anything.....Where am i wrong? Was told anything, 4 major sports...... but ;ike i said im fine use the 1st ND play listed and cancel other

ok so once you finish your plays and are at +8 units and I come in and play my final 35 plays on the same team and go +35 units you wouldn’t be upset? I mean the rules did say anything so why not?