Deemer Blows contest

KingRevolver

as i said, i was looking for posted records, not reading your bs. Luckily I saw the second post and thats why i asked if the record was real. What so hard to understand? Why would you post a fake record? Really funny. Im sure everyone was rolling with that one. As for payment, you said I could send to you or pay for yours in the next one. Then you try to make me look like a stiff? Classy

Not a stiff just said you never responded, which you didn't, and if you're gonna act like a prick I will too. Pretty simple.

As I said you had no problem with other people posting joke records before but your insistence on calling me out for things got in the way. Good luck.

Not a stiff just said you never responded, which you didn't, and if you're gonna act like a prick I will too. Pretty simple.

As I said you had no problem with other people posting joke records before but your insistence on calling me out for things got in the way. Good luck.

pal go ahead and ship the 200 to me, I’ll collect a little early like you were doing last contest!

pal go ahead and ship the 200 to me, I’ll collect a little early like you were doing last contest!

huh? Collect early? I didnt and never send anything out until next day following and always tell people to take their time. Should I post the pms? Never in a hurry and didn't even care about tn ignoring me I know he's good for it and don't need it, just busting his balls because he was busting mine.

huh? Collect early? I didnt and never send anything out until next day following and always tell people to take their time. Should I post the pms? Never in a hurry and didn't even care about tn ignoring me I know he's good for it and don't need it, just busting his balls because he was busting mine.

was referring to two contest ago when rito asked who to pay then a couple hours later ds said he was going to send rito a pm with Pp info but you had already collected and didn’t let anyone know. Not really early, but before everything was decided who was paying who.