if Brick is out:

$800 to first

$400 to second

5 dimes lines

Make 3 pay pal

Looks like we have 7 so

800/400/200

3rd place at least gets their money back

trying to get all the plays in i can before my hot streak wears off. Might be able to buy a new car at weeks end if i'm still rolling.

Stay hot brother cee!

Jose back looking as good as ever for the fish, nice to cee. That's a double entendre, but with innocence.

Stay hot brother cee!

Jose back looking as good as ever for the fish, nice to cee. That's a double entendre, but with innocence.

Haha indeed. Love that guy. If i make it to next year i plan on doubling up on the Marlins so maybe it's a good thing they blow. Doesn't seem like a terrible team they have guys on base every game. Just one of those teams who can't hit with RISP so they don't win

Half a season to go, the numbers even out. The Os were getting hits with men on every time, now they can't buy one. Jose brings confidence, need the big boy back, need yelich to hit and Bour to be the real deal. The division will only get worse as philly sells off Cole and atl tries to get something for maybin and grili.

Half a season to go, the numbers even out. The Os were getting hits with men on every time, now they can't buy one. Jose brings confidence, need the big boy back, need yelich to hit and Bour to be the real deal. The division will only get worse as philly sells off Cole and atl tries to get something for maybin and grili.

I hope you are right my man. I think I will lose both sides this year. Toronto just doesn't have any pitching. They need deals so bad to save me. Osuna as closer is funnies to me also. Giving up 70% fly balls in a HR derby park seems terrible

TTP: 0-0, +0.00 units

Cincy +108

Texas over 9 1/2 -110

Dodgers over 7

ATL -122

St.Louis +128

Cee: 0-0, +0.00 units

Pitt -138

Marlins +108

Red Sox -101

SD +112

Tor -119

RJT: 0-0, +0.00 units

A's +154

Padres over 9.5 -105

Timely: 0-0, +0.00 units

Was +127

STL +128

LAA -118

Tripp: 0-0, +0.00 units

Denver Nuggets -2 -110

Jays -116

Phils score first -110

Oak/Clev score first inning +120

Cin/Mia score first inning +110

Clev wins series vs Oak -160

Adam Jones h/r/rbi ov 2.5 +140

Winnipeg blue bombers -150

Kinger: 0-0, +0.00 units

Brick: 0-0, +0.00 units 

Make 3 pay pal

Looks like we have 7 so

800/400/200

3rd place at least gets their money back

paying 3 seems like a loser mentality. thought we never paid 3 unless we got 8 or more? 

idk if brick is even in. i volunteered for him and he hasn't checked in yet haha. I guess if he's in I'm fine doing 800-400-200. 

Is that final then? going with tripp's call? i'm cool with that given that he's grading.

We tablished if there were any max/min rules like usual. What is it normally, +/- 200? Also no copying or fading last 10 picks? Pushes dont count as plays?

No douche bags in this. Clearly with bases no -200 cutoff. Think we can trust everyone to play this fairly.

All fits under the honor system. Play the contest like an honorable man and no issues will arise.

Pushes no count