Lily Pad No Bs...

FrogFries

I'll check in.  I just don't know what to do about the big fight.  I like Lawler as an underdog and I wanted to bet something.  Rory the Robot showing emotion might not be a good thing.  I might just take some of the Mendes money and dump it on Contador to win the Tour because he's at a retarded +900 before they've even started the mountain stages.

Mo I am so pissed I was so into lifting got fucking hurt.. Man for 2-3 years ate.clean people @ work thought I was weird did not eat cake, ice cream, pizza, had 1-2 cheat days a month if that.. Hell I did not even drink for that time unless a wedding or special time... But got hurt and loss alot of muscle I put on then said fuck it because most my friends were not bodybuilders... So since I could not work out picked up some bad habits... Hopefully by August will be back on the gym... Thinking I should have just got my shoulder operated on but thank god my tennis elbow went away.. The good thing is my PT is so hot I see her twice a week too bad she is married but I,think they are on,the rocks but I don't want to break up a marriage... She said the other day well,atleast you get to see me another few weeks.. I said well I am getting fatter and losing size I had she said don't worry you got muscle memory...