Lily Pad No Bs...

FrogFries

Owen... I think Mcgregor takes it.... I can't wait for Aldo and Colin to get it on.... I doubt it UFC should make ALdo attend tonight.... I think that reach is going to be the edge...

I think so too, Just hope he gets his carbs back up,  that was alot of weight to drop.....?Did you hear now that they say Aldo's ribs were fine he was worried about the weight loss.........I hope bones comes back too, DC is a punk ass fake champ....Jones will demolish him...

I think so too, Just hope he gets his carbs back up,  that was alot of weight to drop.....?Did you hear now that they say Aldo's ribs were fine he was worried about the weight loss.........I hope bones comes back too, DC is a punk ass fake champ....Jones will demolish him...

They will fight at some point I'm almost certain...Agree Jones will beat Cormier again.

Hoops will do...plus..Ufc tomorrow night ..nice card... You can't go wrong with Hr Wager..great place... George is good Peeps... Also give BetMania a try Rachel and Jessica are top notch ... Thanks for stopping by...George might wait to Football...bases is getting boring

Thank you Froggie 

I think so too, Just hope he gets his carbs back up, that was alot of weight to drop.....?Did you hear now that they say Aldo's ribs were fine he was worried about the weight loss.........I hope bones comes back too, DC is a punk ass fake champ....Jones will demolish him...

True dat.... I know if I just fought a guy and he whopped my ass ... I would not want to carry around his belt...plus he made me cry talk about paper champ...