Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

spankie, check in

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 20464 posts

Are you hacking my computer? :scratch

I just had an issue with 5 Dimes, they claim someone from my IP logged into my account and requested a 1000 withdrawal via bitcoin today

They never contacted me about it until it was already done. I called in right away and they say there's nothing they can do.

The time they gave me for the withdrawal request, I wasn't online, and the wallet they were provided with did not match the wallet I used to deposit (I only have one wallet).

Somehow this didn't raise any red flags with them. :scratch

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 20464 posts

spankie is this your wallet

1A4AVPEVXsHDFThbWmXpXaK7BgoaBZaPYa

raiders72001

raiders72001

• Members
  • 467 posts

Are you hacking my computer? :scratch

I just had an issue with 5 Dimes, they claim someone from my IP logged into my account and requested a 1000 withdrawal via bitcoin today

They never contacted me about it until it was already done. I called in right away and they say there's nothing they can do.

The time they gave me for the withdrawal request, I wasn't online, and the wallet they were provided with did not match the wallet I used to deposit (I only have one wallet).

Somehow this didn't raise any red flags with them. :scratch

Sounds like BS to me. How did they log in from your IP? 3.6 BTC were sent at 16:56:40 UTC and then transferred at 17:07:20.

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 20464 posts

whole thing makes zero sense

I'm changing my passwords and I asked them to disable withdrawals for me using bitcoins or at least use more security

but they didn't seem to want to do anything

Heritage does a confirmation via phone call due to the possibility of this happening

raiders72001

raiders72001

• Members
  • 467 posts

whole thing makes zero sense

I'm changing my passwords and I asked them to disable withdrawals for me using bitcoins or at least use more security

but they didn't seem to want to do anything

Heritage does a confirmation via phone call due to the possibility of this happening

I think 5Dimes made a mistake and they are trying to cover it up using bitcoins as an excuse. Some bitcoin books allow you to use two factor authentication to prevent this. You get an email, text or can use google authenticator.

raiders72001

raiders72001

• Members
  • 467 posts

For passwords use at least one capital letter, small letter as well as a sign such as & or $. You can't hack by brute force. Only an inside job can get you.

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 20464 posts

I'll change my password again

I had a long one with lowercase and numbers

now I'll use a special sign and capitals too

I e-mailed 5 Dimes again and they said they are changing the process finally:

"Since that happened, we now send an email to the address on file and make the customers confirm that they want the Bitcoin payout, that will avoid this from happening again."

raiders72001

raiders72001

• Members
  • 467 posts

I still don't see how someone logged in from the same IP.

raiders72001

raiders72001

• Members
  • 467 posts

Why don't you file a complaint with SBR since 5Dimes is claiming same IP?

spankie

spankie

Rockstar

• 27643 posts

no. not my wallet. 

no not hacking anyone 

smells like another 5dimes scam 

Deal With It

Deal With It

It's a conspiracy FACT!

• Members
  • 1331 posts

A 5D employee is having fun with yismans $$$ right now.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Bcatswin

Bcatswin

• Members
  • 1831 posts

Spankie tsk tsk tsk.

IN NATTY WE TRUST

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 20464 posts

A 5D employee is having fun with yismans $$$ right now.

probably so

Hangover

Hangover

Facemelter

• Members
  • 13890 posts

That sucks. Same IP tho could be one of your employees needed emergency $$$. That amount warrants a limb being broken.

that drop tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users