spankie, check in

yisman

Are you hacking my computer? :scratch

I just had an issue with 5 Dimes, they claim someone from my IP logged into my account and requested a 1000 withdrawal via bitcoin today

They never contacted me about it until it was already done. I called in right away and they say there's nothing they can do.

The time they gave me for the withdrawal request, I wasn't online, and the wallet they were provided with did not match the wallet I used to deposit (I only have one wallet).

Somehow this didn't raise any red flags with them. :scratch

Are you hacking my computer? :scratch

I just had an issue with 5 Dimes, they claim someone from my IP logged into my account and requested a 1000 withdrawal via bitcoin today

They never contacted me about it until it was already done. I called in right away and they say there's nothing they can do.

The time they gave me for the withdrawal request, I wasn't online, and the wallet they were provided with did not match the wallet I used to deposit (I only have one wallet).

Somehow this didn't raise any red flags with them. :scratch

Sounds like BS to me. How did they log in from your IP? 3.6 BTC were sent at 16:56:40 UTC and then transferred at 17:07:20.

whole thing makes zero sense

I'm changing my passwords and I asked them to disable withdrawals for me using bitcoins or at least use more security

but they didn't seem to want to do anything

Heritage does a confirmation via phone call due to the possibility of this happening

whole thing makes zero sense

I'm changing my passwords and I asked them to disable withdrawals for me using bitcoins or at least use more security

but they didn't seem to want to do anything

Heritage does a confirmation via phone call due to the possibility of this happening

I think 5Dimes made a mistake and they are trying to cover it up using bitcoins as an excuse. Some bitcoin books allow you to use two factor authentication to prevent this. You get an email, text or can use google authenticator.

I'll change my password again

I had a long one with lowercase and numbers

now I'll use a special sign and capitals too

I e-mailed 5 Dimes again and they said they are changing the process finally:

"Since that happened, we now send an email to the address on file and make the customers confirm that they want the Bitcoin payout, that will avoid this from happening again."