100% Ca$h bonu$ is back for TGF members only! (limited offer)

Rachel

Hello everyone!!

The current promotion is 150% free play but I will be giving the 100% cash bonus today, tomorrow and Saturday 
:rain

What you need to do? 

Deposit $300-$500 and contact me directly via e-mail ([email protected]) or chat with your account number, once deposit has been made and I will grant the account with the bonus and 12x rollover. 

If you are not planning on having any action it's ok, you can take advantage of the promo and use it later the bonus won't expire.

Standard Bonus Rules apply. If you are unsure whether or not you can get it, don't be afraid to ask. I won't bite.

Happy Thursday! 

Thanks again .....Rachel ... With help with the bonus offer

Bye the way yesterday Boat you will find this interesting. I got stung again by a yellow jacket.. 3rd time in about a month this time it did not do any harm stinger just stuck to my shorts barely got me went in the house had one climbing on my shirt he flew off and I killed him... Found another nest gassed them they are gone for now on going to case the yard before I start mowing wtf....

Hello rachel sent 2 messages about cashback from june and also does this 100% cash bonous have 2 week hold or just 12x rollover

Hum... Sorry didn't get anything, will check again. All cash bonuses have a 2 week hold. When paying with a credit card there is a 10 day hold. I can remove the hold with cash deposits. 

I think they stopped cash back the week I dropped 1900 think that was may. Haven't seen cashbaxk since then. Think I went like 1-24 that week. Lost every way possible

The cash back is done monthly based on request. If you didn't receive it I will add it. Sorry.