Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

block chain question

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9764 posts
I opened one a few weeks did nothing with it can't remember my user info can I just create another one?

raiders72001

raiders72001

• Members
  • 467 posts

I opened one a few weeks did nothing with it can't remember my user info can I just create another one?

You can create as many wallets as you want. I have many.

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9764 posts
Ok... I am getting to start bitcoins... might need some INFO

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 20711 posts

they actually encourage the creation of wallets

they say if you forgot your password or want to change it, just create a new wallet

imagine how many wallets there are now

jovial camper

jovial camper

Home Slice

• Members
  • 6915 posts

If I have a circle account and buy bcoin from there or have it transferred to their, what is the purpose of needing a blockchain wallet?

raiders72001

raiders72001

• Members
  • 467 posts

If I have a circle account and buy bcoin from there or have it transferred to their, what is the purpose of needing a blockchain wallet?

Helps to prevent you from being banned at Coinbase and Circle. Also, the exchanges like to use multiple inputs. The bitcoin books are no problem but the fiat books haven't perfected the bitcoin transfers and it's just easier to track if a conventional book says that you didn't make a deposit.

canu

canu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
Bloc gain wallet is the best to use. I want to learn how to do cold storage on your computer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users