Thx God They Gave Undertaker his hair back..lesnar Battleground video

maron

Look it up ,,, Wwe saw them in TNA running their Gimmick so Wwe paired up Layla and McCool and called them LayCool ... The Beautiful People were doing we are better than you for awhile before WWE paired them up... Your welcome...

Oh

Who the fuck cares either way

I prefer Velvet Sky.... Holla...

m

Buddy of mine used to fuck her when they were younger. Forget the town but she's from somewhere in ct. I keep telling him he should text her and tell her he wants to fight her boyfriend. He doesn't watch wrestling so would be funny to see bull Ray whip his ass.

She has been around all the wrestlers she was dating the hurricane a long time ago... Yanks did you read my posts,lately went full Rock cutting promos on all posters ... Ha. Ha.... You think your buddy can take Bully Ray... I,went to a strip club with some fellow wrestlers from ECW he was there guy is a Dick ... I was doing an interview with RVD and Tommy Dreamer for my Wrestling show in college and Dreamer tried to get Dudleys but Bubba blew me off Devon was cool and apologized .... Bubba is a prick

Bubbas old school. When he's a heel he's a heel 24/7. Even to fans. When they first came to wwe they told Vince no autographs make a wish etc unless they were good guys. Vince put an end to that quick. But when he's a good guy on tv he's apparently a really nice guy.

Bubbas old school. When he's a heel he's a heel 24/7. Even to fans. When they first came to wwe they told Vince no autographs make a wish etc unless they were good guys. Vince put an end to that quick. But when he's a good guy on tv he's apparently a really nice guy.

Yeah but.. I was not a fan I had an actual show with advertisers.. I did not want his,autograph..... Devon.was cool and said Bubba was a prick we laughed... Balls Mahoney did an interview anyways for us he was cool as hell.. He talked about how he was banned from life wrestling in High School.. He knew I was friends with Raven.. Since Keef Left and he lied... Maybe I can turn his thread into pics and wrestling, news and gambling topics.. I have stories abour wrestlers....Look up Bad Boy Buck midget wrestling... I never called him a midget... Vertically challenged.... Boy do I have stories