So are we all going to vote for Donald Trump? Could be best option

po69

Well he did fuck up that one I will agree!

But the other candidates cant beat Billiary! At the moment, he cant either but he DEFINITELY has a lot of right wing Republicans who will get out the vote. He will actually get some Republicans out to vote that haven't bothered voting in decades.

Not a perfect decision, but there never is

Well here is why he will probably win the Republican nomination. And you just said it!

The mature voters LOVE Donald and they will actually show up and vote in the primary! Others wont even bother to vote and the other candidates will just be splitting the vote. Only the truly dedicated actually vote in the primary and he has a very dedicated sector of the party

Kinger, you cant actually tell me that you like Obama???? You will vote for Hilliary???  Come on now, you are smarter than that

Pair Jeb Bush and Rubio together and game over. Anyone that votes for Trump most likely voted for Obama. Trump inherited daddy's money and has forced his companies into bankruptcy numerous times. He defines what is wrong with this country. Lazy, entitled, lack of respect for veterans and in my opinion a subpar businessman.

Game over indeed. They have no shot.