So are we all going to vote for Donald Trump? Could be best option

po69

Way too many Republican candidates that are exactly the same. Don't think that those candidates can beat Billary.

Lets all get on board the Trump train and ride it as far as it goes

You do that, PO.

Get up and ride with the engineer. We'll be behind you. All the way.

You terrible imbecile.

Trump insults a P.O.W. and expects votes?

Too funny PO....

I'm not a Republican. I mean, for fuck sakes, I'm Canadian. We don't have Republicans up her. And I'm Irish, and come to think of it, we do have Republicans. But Trump isn't running for those Republicans. They'd buttfuck him, slit his throat, and put his hair up for auction for some charity that aids the poor in Africa.

But, having said that, I thank John McCain is a very worthwhile and honest man and would have made an above average president. 

Well he did fuck up that one I will agree!

But the other candidates cant beat Billiary! At the moment, he cant either but he DEFINITELY has a lot of right wing Republicans who will get out the vote. He will actually get some Republicans out to vote that haven't bothered voting in decades.

Not a perfect decision, but there never is

Billary? What the fuck is the matter with you?

Her name is Hillary. What was the name of that dog you killed? Your sexual partner. Fido, wasn't it. Does anyone call you Fido69? No they don't so smarten the fuck up.

It's the ultimate means of identifying a useless twat on any forum when the only thing they can do is mutate someone's name like a grade 5 would do.

Or that shitball Dave Scantiorato.

I'm not a Republican. I mean, for fuck sakes, I'm Canadian. We don't have Republicans up her. And I'm Irish, and come to think of it, we do have Republicans. But Trump isn't running for those Republicans. They'd buttfuck him, slit his throat, and put his hair up for auction for some charity that aids the poor in Africa.

But, having said that, I thank John McCain is a very worthwhile and honest man and would have made an above average president. 

Somewhat agree but he is so wealthy that he does not know how many homes he owns. A reporter asked him once and he did not know. I think his family owns 8.

lol Trump has literally a 0% chance of even winning the pub nomination 

If you actually believe what you are typing PO go big on Trump to win Rep nom and then big to win pres.

Hillary -120 vs the field right now is a steal. She will win comfortably. Vs Trump she might set a record for margin of victory 

Absolutely true.

4 student deferments.

1 medical deferment.

Not as bad as Dick Cheney who had 7 deferments.

But really, born with a silver spoon in your mouth, go to college and have a great time and avoid Vietnam and then 35 years later tell America that another guy who was also born with a silver spoon (the military kind) in his mouth is not a hero.  How would he know.  Trump has never done a heroic thing in his life.

McCain had the opportunity to take the easy way out and get out of prison in Vietnam but he decided to not forsake the POW code.  His reward for that was to be tortured and spend 5 more years in the Hanoi Hilton.

McCain got captured because he was flying missions over Vietnam.  It was his 24th mission.  Wow.  What a failure as a pilot.  He should have been at U Penn drinking beer and figuring out ways to squander his father's real estate fortune.

Only in far right wing America would a clown like Trump actually get attention and approval.  Of all of the Republican candidates he is the worse.  His single greatest accomplishment was finishing an ice skating rink in Central Park.  He has no chance.  Props to Graham for telling him he's a dick. It's the slow season.  He'll be done by the fall.

I probably shouldn't have said silver spoon.  Enriched by your father who built low income housing in New York City is probably one of the main reasons why you end up with a vain dude with an inferiority complex and shitty taste who thinks that if you cover something in gold it will be "classy".

• 3 weeks later...

If support for Trump noted in this small sample size of a thread is indicative of the demographic overall, Trump would have no shot at the polls.

20% of demographic would go to wrong polling station or forget wallet.

11% would sleep in.

26% would stay at home watching Trump on TV, knob in hand.

22% would vote for Hillary so they could keep their phone

9% under bed waiting EMP thrust, election day gotta be the day they fist fukk us

8% would be at final table at daily freeroll and say fukk it.

4% thought because they are Chitty Room ghosts they could vote twice.

No shot.

W. Sink

Chitty Room Freelance

2016 Political Analyst

Guest boatboatboat

One thing I do like about trump is that he won't say what others WANT to hear, he will say what he thinks.

Now quite often what he thinks is Stew-Pid, but that's fine. I rather have that, than someone play political games, reading from prepared statements