Question for Slim Shady or other Chinese posters

joeybagadonuts

Guy doesn't have a job like most democrats

Walking streets w gf

Liberal hippies

You live in Ohio. I can't even imagine how jealous you must be.

Hippie? I wear $400 sneakers not Birkinstocks, pal.

I know you've never left the Midwest but in big cities, yes you walk because it's difficult to park. Actually took an über from Chinatown back to union sq to get my car. Not that it matters.

I bet Slim made a lot of money at this place when he lived in San Fran.

Lots of hustlers in SF. I remember there were chess tables set up on Market Street near Union Square and highly skilled guys played for money. I brought a World Junior Chess champ(a grandmaster) once and walloped those jokers for cash. Too bad it wasn't for much but those clowns got taught a lesson they'd never forget.

Lots of hustlers in SF. I remember there were chess tables set up on Market Street near Union Square and highly skilled guys played for money. I brought a World Junior Chess champ(a grandmaster) once and walloped those jokers for cash. Too bad it wasn't for much but those clowns got taught a lesson they'd never forget.

Sounds like something you would do.... :cigar

:scratch

Guest boatboatboat

Wow. Good knowledge. That actually makes sense on how it looked like it played. I only watched them for a few mins as they were none too happy for a gwai-lo to be ogling their game.

Felt like a tourist taking this pic but it was too good a view not to.

That a GREAT SHOT!!!

I have never been there, but after seeing this would LOVE to go.

Soon JBD.  I'm trying to move back into my old house less than a mile from Golden Gate Fields (property manager really likes me and doesn't mind the dogs, like you can't get anything that takes large dogs now) but am waiting on a job offer which you would find interesting.  I got it but now I'm in SF time and not sure now what the fuck is going on.